Non Leaf Fans Opinion of Phil Kessel

Devilspuppet666

Dec 25, 2010
Calgary
Great player, would rather have other scorers than him but i wouldn't say no if he was cheap or free :) (i don't think it would make sense for the flames to pay face value for him at this stage in our rebuild, i don't mean that hes not worth what his price tag would be)

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
He's real, real good. He can't be the go-to guy, but he's a core complementary piece on a cup contender.

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
I love Kessel.

Dude is amazingly fast, he is fat, doesn't look like a hockey player at all, but boy can he play.

He's a very nice tool in a team offensively. I'd just not build my offence around this guy.

ANDI P IS CUTE

Oct 7, 2009
Windsor On
Near Elite, one of the best wingers in the game. Overrated at times. Not sure hes a "coach killer" but prone to long cold streaks and seems to have a calm attitude that gets mistaken as lazy. Could put a team over the top if traded at TDL

he has been cold during the slump this year, but one of the most consistent scorers in the last 5 years. He rarely goes more than 2 games w/o a point or two.

oyvey

meet you at the bottom if there really is one
Jan 6, 2010
Toronto
I find the combination of his weight, speed and durability fascinating, and he has a great shot for a contending top six. Definitely not cut out for the situation the Leafs have put him in though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad