Non-Hockey Sports Thread XV - Sports Abyss Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
From the look of the radar, it's only going to get worse, so I don't think they delay it.

They either get it in tonight, or have to finish it tomorrow. Which would suck so hard :laugh:

Wow. How anti-climatic would a continued game 7 in extra innings be the next day? At least it looks okay for now.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
What a top of the 9th. Everything but a run.

Who the hell is gonna pitch for the cubs I wonder, in the bottom.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I'm nervous watching this with no rooting interest. Can't imagine Cubs and Indians fans now. But really - I can't imagine - I was months old the last time a MN team was in the finals. :whine:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Some clutch hitting there. I'd love to see Cleveland tie it and bring it to the 11th.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Heyward with two terrible swings in a row. :laugh: He's so bad offensively. If he was even average on defense I don't think he'd be in the league.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
This game has been bananas crazy. Love it.

Also, I'm so glad Toronto didn't make it to the World Series. I hate so much about that team and I'd much rather see these two teams battle to the last out. Great series with two very deserving teams that are putting on one of the most entertaining Game 7's I've seen in a long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad