OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread X - The Search is on! (Scramblin' Fran Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
we go from players bangin other players wives, to our married gm bangin his staff. cant make this sh*t up
Unsubstantiated but supposedly the now-acting-GM caught them in the office. I mean say what you will about the NBA or the sport of basketball but it's one helluva soap opera

Reactions: GuerinUp

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Unsubstantiated but supposedly the now-acting-GM caught them in the office. I mean say what you will about the NBA or the sport of basketball but it's one helluva soap opera
Wow. That was mentioned on KFAN? Or where did that story come from?

Honestly, there are some similarties to Fenton from the sounds of it.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Wow. That was mentioned on KFAN? Or where did that story come from?

Honestly, there are some similarties to Fenton from the sounds of it.
That's just from Twitter randoms, but too good to ignore. I for one choose to believe it.

Not seeing the Fenton comps other than just general unprofessionalism. At least not to the same extent with regards to the actual duties the job entailed.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
That's just from Twitter randoms, but too good to ignore. I for one choose to believe it.

Not seeing the Fenton comps other than just general unprofessionalism. At least not to the same extent with regards to the actual duties the job entailed.
That's all I was getting at really.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey

sounds like the affair rumors were true afterall. the Athletic article is pretty damning of a toxic work environment too. Apparently someone snapped some pictures of Rosas making out with his EA at the MNUFC game on Saturday.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
sounds like the affair rumors were true afterall. the Athletic article is pretty damning of a toxic work environment too. Apparently someone snapped some pictures of Rosas making out with his EA at the MNUFC game on Saturday.
Wait, it was the PR director he was boinking, and now he's going after an assistant too? Yeah, no wonder they canned him so quickly. Yikes.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild doesn't even begin to describe the last minutes of the Vikings game. Boring as hell for 3 3/4 of the game, then crazy.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wild doesn't even begin to describe the last minutes of the Vikings game. Boring as hell for 3 3/4 of the game, then crazy.
Lions are so bad, even when the Vikes decided to give up their 2 score lead they carried to late in the 4th, and spot the Lions a lead with only 37 seconds left, the Vikings still won.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I told everyone that the Vikes were going to call this 3 offensive plays too defensively.
“It’ll be run, run, screen” was mostly correct and it ended up almost costing them the game. Don’t be so predictable.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I am beginning to scream less at Cousins, and more at the coaches, and some other players, now.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I am beginning to scream less at Cousins, and more at the coaches, and some other players, now.
Like our terrible corners.

Every time one of the announcers talks about "Peterson continuing his good start to the season" clearly shows just how little they've paid attention to him as a player... the guy is every bit as bad as Breeland...

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
I’ve long defended Zimmer but the games blown past him. This team has offensive pieces to be explosive, but this offense is anemic. The unbelievably bad clock and game management this season, combined with the endless, “playing not to lose” mentality has my patience at about zero.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Ridiculous that you can nearly double a team in yardage, be +2 in turnovers and still require OT to sneak out a win.

Same thing happens with Gopher football, head coach wants to bleed the clock to help the defense and it makes every game a 1 score game where 1 mistake kills you.

Reactions: Wild11MN

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
Josheph missing two big kicks hurts. So does two failed 2 point attempts, blame on that?

To me Jefferson looks off this year. Maybe he came in cocky from last year or maybe defenses are adjusting to him.

Osbourne has been a nice surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad