Non-Hockey Sports Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
Don't care how ugly it is cause short weeks are always so difficult. 6-2. Mini bye week before we likely play Mahomes. Need to get one out of the next two to stay pace with GB

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Don't care how ugly it is cause short weeks are always so difficult. 6-2. Mini bye week before we likely play Mahomes. Need to get one out of the next two to stay pace with GB
Meh... ugly on the scoreboard maybe. 400+yards of offense, only allowed 250+ yards to the opposition. Dominated time of possession. It was a cruise the whole way on a short week. I'm happy.

And yes Rhodes sucks.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
The Gophers will soon be 8-0. Weird. Really easy schedule in the B1G so far obviously, but still.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Bears missed 2 FG (one as time expired) and lost by a point today. :laugh:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
FYI:

Vikings safety Jayron Kearse reportedly arrested Sunday morning on drunk driving suspicion

Minnesota Vikings safety Jayron Kearse was pulled over and jailed around 5:30 a.m. ET Sunday morning according to local authorities via Paul Walsh of Star Tribune. The defensive back was arrested on suspicions of drunk driving and possessing a gun in public without a permit.

Kearse reportedly drove around a construction barricade onto a closed portion of Interstate 94. Upon being pulled over, the state trooper 'observed signs of alcohol impairment' and recorded a 0.10, which is above the legal limit.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Packers win by 7 in KC, but KC was without Mahomes. It was a good win, but seems a little cheap because KC was missing their starter.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Packers win by 7 in KC, but KC was without Mahomes. It was a good win, but seems a little cheap because KC was missing their starter.
I’m not even disappointed. KC is so loaded with offensive weapons. Rodgers is probably super jealous of their receiving core. There was a play last night where it took him 8 seconds to get sacked. That’s freaking great protection and no one got open!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I’m not even disappointed. KC is so loaded with offensive weapons. Rodgers is probably super jealous of their receiving core. There was a play last night where it took him 8 seconds to get sacked. That’s freaking great protection and no one got open!
KC has an underrated secondary

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
KC has an underrated secondary
Snagging the Honey Badger helped a lot. If they didn't trade Murray to the Browns I think they'd have better depth though.

I hope we get Gameday in 2 weeks. I understand that LSU-Bama is more popular, but how many people expected them to be this good compared to the Gophers and even the Nitts to some extent. Everyone knows the SEC is the top heaviest of them all and they can just give them each their own weekend in the spotlight.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Nats have one hit through six innings but take the lead with three runs in the 7th. 3-2. Exactly what you want in a game 7.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Congrats to Washington. I'm jealous. Can't believe that neither team won a home game in this series. Crazy.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Can someone tell me what channel the Gophers-Penn State football game is on? It says ABC buit it's not on there.

Is it blacked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad