Non-Hockey Sports Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
When Holton Hill comes back we're going to have solid depth as well. He is slated to be eligible on Friday the 25th.
Wouldn't count on the same Hill we saw last year. He struggled mightily in camp and preseason... then had to sit away from the team for a long time after those struggles, which I doubt have done his game any favors.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Well, I'm going to assume Thielen is out at least a few weeks now with the hammy. Sure hope we don't see a lot of Treadwell in the meantime.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
It was impressive to see the offense continue to roll without Thielen. Both tight ends finally got involved in the passing game. Cook looked incredible again - he's so good. I LOVED that play call to Diggs late in the game to clinch it.

Reactions: rubous

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Steve Jordan enters Vikings Ring of Honor on Thursday night

On Thursday night, former Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and quarterback Case Keenum return to town as members of the visiting team. Former Vikings tight end Steve Jordan also will be back, for a different reason.

Jordan, the father of Saints defensive end Cam Jordan, will enter the franchise’s Ring of Honor.

Steve Jordan, who ranks behind only Cris Carter and Randy Moss in career receptions with the Vikings, becomes the 25th member of the Ring of Honor. Jordan ranks 14th in team history with 176 games played. He’s fifth among all skill-position players.
Well deserved! :clap:

My only question, why did it take so long?

Cornerback and special teams ace Marcus Sherels released by Vikings

After a short return to the purple and gold, the Minnesota Vikings announced they have released special teams ace and cornerback Marcus Sherels.
His career is done

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Ok, been at Brother's in downtown, great firecracker fries there if you've never been... time to head over to US Bank! SKOL!

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Wow... Diggs has lost way too many fumbles this year, which is something he has avoided so well in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad