Nolan Patrick vs. Nico Hischier IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

217 Forever

Sep 15, 2014
i have a feeling that if we take nico, we're going to HATE nolan as a flyers player. the guy isn't afraid to drop the mitts, he's big bodied, and we're gonna be thinking "what if"

Don't know about you, but I hate every Flyers player.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
i have a feeling that if we take nico, we're going to HATE nolan as a flyers player. the guy isn't afraid to drop the mitts, he's big bodied, and we're gonna be thinking "what if"

And we aren't going to hate Nico when he dangles a forward and defenseman and beats Schneider five hole lol?

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
6 more hours and this thread can be closed!

with as many replies as it has, it's probably closed within 2 hours :P

biggest question is whether or not mods will make the mythical Part V of this or just divert everyone to the entry draft thread

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
with as many replies as it has, it's probably closed within 2 hours :P

biggest question is whether or not mods will make the mythical Part V of this or just divert everyone to the entry draft thread

Yes to the latter, any future Patrick or Nico talk after 7:30 or 1000 posts whichever comes first can be in the draft/team/welcome to NJ thread going forward. No Part V

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
And honestly we are going to take a break from the debate as well.

Need a period where we embrace the kid we pick, not start the second guessing and Flyers pissibg match

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And honestly we are going to take a break from the debate as well.

Need a period where we embrace the kid we pick, not start the second guessing and Flyers pissibg match

Agreed let's just hope that period lasts longer than the first minicamp :P

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
You have far too much faith in people. :laugh:

zE0L7.gif

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Nolan can literally do the same thing though lol, we are going to hate whoever Pilly gets NO MATTER WHAT.

Can he? I have yet to see him do it. The majority of analysts have said, going by what they see and have heard scouts say, is that Nico is the more dynamic player of the two. So, yea.

And yup, we are.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Can he? I have yet to see him do it. The majority of analysts have said, going by what they see and have heard scouts say, is that Nico is the more dynamic player of the two. So, yea.

And yup, we are.

More dynamic doesn't mean the other is incapable or not as skilled, it refers to a style of play. Without a doubt that is Hischier's style of play more than Patrick who is more positional, but they are both very skilled players.

TheDuke93

May 29, 2017
NJ

And yup, we are.

Have you watched anything from Nolan lol? He literally walks threw the other team a lot, as does Nico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad