Nogomyach v2.0 (football/soccer)

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
There are only so many teams in the league, unfortunately some talented players will have to go to the first division in order to prove their worth.
Next year rosters for many teams may look different, due to the crisis the will be less money to go around, some young kids may benefit from that.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Are you confusing Nigma with someone? Nigma played for SKA (Rostov) after near 3 year retirement and is a free-agent to be in December.

I meant Artur Nigmatullin, CSKA 17-year-old goallie.

He and Pomazan are very talented, but are stuck behind Igor.

Dima87*

Haven''t seen any of Nigmatullin, but yea, Pomozan looks like a promising player.

Dima87*

CSKA 4-0 Rubin. Destroyed them on the pitch and on the scoreboard. Hattrick for Vagner, 20 goals on the season for him.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Can we give Vagner Russian citizenship? :)

Man, this guy is awesome. And it speaks volumes just how much talent Brazil has, since he doesn't even play for their national team.

Dima87*

Can we give Vagner Russian citizenship? :)

Man, this guy is awesome. And it speaks volumes just how much talent Brazil has, since he doesn't even play for their national team.

He has 21 caps for Brazil, Dunga would be crazy not to call him up for their next match.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I saw the Locomotive-Rubin game.

I was pretty impressed with Loco's 18-year-old defender Ruslan Kambolov.

he's actually been showing some promise lately. Will be on NT if anything goes as planned. He scored a goal against Real I believe at the tournament in Moscow.

Dima87*

I saw him briefly in the Railways Cup as well.

Anyway, after today Zenit makes it into Europe and Spartak doesn't, though if they win the UEFA Cup or Russian cup they will qualify. Krylya's in Europe as well, congrats to them and their great fans.

btw, did anyone catch the horrible banner by Zenit from a week ago ?Really tasteless stuff.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
I saw him briefly in the Railways Cup as well.

Anyway, after today Zenit makes it into Europe and Spartak doesn't, though if they win the UEFA Cup or Russian cup they will qualify. Krylya's in Europe as well, congrats to them and their great fans.

btw, did anyone catch the horrible banner by Zenit from a week ago ?Really tasteless stuff.

Yeah, some people are complete idiots.

Dima87*

Zenit 0 - 0 Juve. Zenit dominated the game but Juve was able to counter dangerously. Lots of possession for Zenit but it's hard to score when the other team plays with 9-10 men behind the ball.

Dima87*

Zhirkov makes it 2-0 with a nice finish. Fun, open game so far with us beaing the better side clearly, especially on the possession front. Lech had a couple of chances on the break but other than that haven't really shown anything.

Dzagoev, Zhirkov, and Semberas our best players so far.

btw, 8 Russians in the first 11, 9 FSU players including Semberas.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Great game for Dzyuba. He's a very promising striker.

I like the fact that Spartak played several of their Russian youngsters. Great experience for them.

I hope all of them develop into good players.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
There've been rumours that Dzyuba will leave Spartak and I've been hoping for months now that he somehow joins CSKA, but I highly doubt a Spartak player would go to CSKA.. :(

Dima87*

There've been rumours that Dzyuba will leave Spartak and I've been hoping for months now that he somehow joins CSKA, but I highly doubt a Spartak player would go to CSKA.. :(

It doesn't happen very often, I can think of Korneev who came through Spartak' youth system but ended up joining CSKA.

Dima87*

Zico should take th CSKA coaching reigns in a day or two according to Zico himself.

Arshavin will probably end up at Arsneal within a 1-2 weeks.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Cool. I hope Shava tears up that league.

I wonder where Zhirkov ends up.

I've heard Pogrebnyak might be headed somewhere also.

Dima87*

Cool. I hope Shava tears up that league.

I wonder where Zhirkov ends up.

I've heard Pogrebnyak might be headed somewhere also.

PP is rumored to go to Everton, it's fizzled out as of late though.

The media was speculating on Zhirkov very heavily for about two weeks. Reportedly Juve were trying to get him, then three English teams were linked with him, the most notable of which was Chelsea.

Imgine Chelsea having Yuriy as their LB and Bosingwa as their RB....damn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad