Nogomyach v2.0 (football/soccer)

Dima87*

1-0 at HT. Should be 2-0 but Pogrebnyak screwed up an open net opportunity. We've been the better side but I'm still not happy with how we played in the first 45. We haven't been bad or anything, but we're capable of much better things.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
A TON of wasted opportunities. What else is new?

I hope we play better in the 2nd half and take this game.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
You know what, since we can't score on our own, JUST PASS THE BALL TO FINNISH DEFENDER, and let them do it for us.

Dima87*

3-0, lots of missed chances but we completely dominated them. Brilliant goal by AA.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Fantastic performance. No chance at all for the opposition. I agree on many wasted opportunities, but this is football, and 3 goals are really enough here. So 6 points in 3 games against strongest teams in the group are a good thing. We have to get 100% points at home(hopefully, we will smash Germany), and then wins against Azery, Licht, and Wales on road. If that happens, I think we can afford to lose points in Finland and still get first place.

Dima87*

Are you guys ready ? The moment has come, my player ratings and game analysis !

Igor-5,0-Didn't have to make one save all game, don't even recall him being on the ground once.
Anyukov-6,0-Solid game from him as always. How many times do I have to say this ? Anyukov is at least one of the 10 best fullbacks in world football.
Vasya-6,0-Yes Finland didn't do anything all game but Vasya was solid and I was never nervous about our backline today.
Igna-6,0-See Vasya.
Zhirkov-6,5-Active as always, played with confidence today, had a couple of good balls in him as well. Too bad he couldn't score, his shot hit the goalie's head I believe.
Semak-7,0-MoM imo. Steady as always in the holdng role, all of his passes were simple but on point. Great game from him.
Denisov-5,5-Nothing special from Igor, he's there for his short passes and he did just fine today.
Semshov-5,5-Was active and his passing like always was crisp. Missed a few chances though.
Zyryanov-5,5-Decent game for Kostya, nothing too creative from him but he was ok.
AA-6,5- Wonderful goal and lots of skill, what else do we excpect ? A couple of bad passes from him when he tried to do too much on his own.
PP-5,0-Nothing noticable from him, I don't believe he had any shots on goal today.

Saenko-5,0-Blah.
Dzagoev-NR.

We didn't play in 6th gear, but we were by far the classier side and like I said before, I'm amazed at how well this team passes the ball in tight situations.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Watching Denisov in these 2 games, he has looked ok, nothing special.

He belongs on the NT, but there are better options for starting spots.

Dima87*

Watching Denisov in these 2 games, he has looked ok, nothing special.

He belongs on the NT, but there are better options for starting spots.

The thing is, and this is a good point someone brought up to me. Zyryanov, Semshov, and Semshov don't really make runs often and they tend to lay back and play keep ball for Russia. A Torbinskiy, Bilya, or Dzagoev would add an extra cutting edge to go along with Zhirkov and AA.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Our NT has 3 world class players Arshavin, Zhirkov, Akinfeev and a gaping hole in Central D...Ignashevich is not the same anymore, Kolodin is ok but no more, the brothers are useless against shifty players (see Poldi's goal)

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I am hoping Janbaev and may be Belorukov are soon on the NT squad, we need some depth on D. We may try Sharonov ( i know age, but CB don't have to run too much and Popov (age as well)...

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
I am hoping Janbaev and may be Belorukov are soon on the NT squad, we need some depth on D. We may try Sharonov ( i know age, but CB don't have to run too much and Popov (age as well)...
I think we had quite enough of Yanbaev against Germany...

Dynamo81

Mar 21, 2008
Aussie in Moscow
I think we had quite enough of Yanbaev against Germany...

The more high level internationals he plays the higher the chances are he will become a good defender. He did ok against Holland in his debut in the 1-1 friendly.

I think Zyryanov and Semshov will soon lose there places as well. Don't see them starting by 2010 if we qualify.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Well, I think Dzagoev is REALLY close to be the starter at mid for NT. So, he'll take one spot.

Bilya, although he hasn't impressed on NT yet, still has more skills then just about any midfielder we have, save Zhirkov.

Torbinsky and Izmailov should be starters.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Another great game for CSKA and for Dzagoev.

It's probably a little too late, as Rubin keeps on winning also.

Dima87*

Yea nice finish by Dzagoev, Aldonin played well I thought.

btw, Zhirkov and Arshavin are two of the thirty finalists for FWPOY.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I am outraged, in the decisive game in the fight for relegation between Khimki (may this artificial club burn in hell together with фека Moskva, Saturn) and Luch will be Gvardis. Murderer of provincial football...

As for Janbaev - give him time he'll get up there
Zenit disappointed, props to BATE though!

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Well, I think Dzagoev is REALLY close to be the starter at mid for NT. So, he'll take one spot.

Bilya, although he hasn't impressed on NT yet, still has more skills then just about any midfielder we have, save Zhirkov.

Torbinsky and Izmailov should be starters.

Bilya is trash, keep him away from NT. Since the year when he broke out he was only getting worse and worse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad