Former Bruins Noel Acciari (He’s a Panther 3 years, $1.7M/yr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I saw a kid make the smart move and not fight back from a moron player trying to drop the gloves and making it a matching penalty. We got a PP out of it./ Never saw Yandle offer.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
**** yes

Get beleskey on out of there now.

If acciari plays the way he was playing that will be huge for us in these playoffs

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Just wanted to point out that this guy played 3 NHL playoff games. He scored 3 goals, 2 of which were taken away after video review.

Obviously it was the right call in game 4 because 1/4-inch offsides 20 seconds before the goal DO matter. :shakehead
But I guess we all agree that rule is stupid.

The OT-winner yesterday was a good goal.

The guy should have 3 playoff goals on his resumee.

BillnyeTheHockeyGuy*

Feb 19, 2016
New England
Just wanted to point out that this guy played 3 NHL playoff games. He scored 3 goals, 2 of which were taken away after video review.

Obviously it was the right call in game 4 because 1/4-inch offsides 20 seconds before the goal DO matter. :shakehead
But I guess we all agree that rule is stupid.

The OT-winner yesterday was a good goal.

The guy should have 3 playoff goals on his resumee.

Well, even though they're not recorded on the stat sheet at the end of the day, it's good to see that Acciari could be productive offensively (4th line role).

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
He needs to catch Karlsson with one of those now.

He did...he laid out a good hit on him

I can see now why he was captain fot his college team. Pure sacrifice, responsible player... Nice motor

If Acciari was avaible CJ would snatch him in a blink of an eye

BillnyeTheHockeyGuy*

Feb 19, 2016
New England
He is an RFA at season's end. I would assume he's QO'd. Bruins big problem in the past was overpaying their bottom 6 forwards. Hope they lock him up for 2 years at 1.7-1.8M (850k-900k AAV).

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I tip my cap to this guy. Balls to the wall every single shift, I want him being a Bruin for a long time.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Was watching some old Bruins games from the 08-09 season.
Byron Bitz is a dead ringer for Acciari. looks just like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad