"Nobody wants to fight Jamie Benn"

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Gm pumping his best players tires. Happens often.

Benn is a very tough player, but as others have said he's lost to Thornton and Ericsson and others have fought him.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Is this because he injured an Older player in Zetterberg with a punch to the head? Doesnt seem scary to me

He is lucky Datsyuk didnt destroy him like he did to Perry

Zetterberg pulls crap all this time and it goes uncalled. Don't sit here and make him out to be a saint. Benn would annihilate Datsyuk!

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
"nobody wants to fight him" and then couple of videos with him fighting top pugilists like Beauchemin and J. Thornton. Hahaha.

LOL, my thoughts exactly.

I'll fight him...doubt he can stuff a double-leg TD. :laugh:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
He's a tougher mother ******, but he's not THAT tough. And coming from his own GM? OK then. :laugh:

Derrty

Cat
Apr 24, 2012
It's because nobody wants to get a cheap shot from him later in the game, if he loses.

Or from Roussel

Or from Garbutt

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Benn is tough no doubt, but he gets butt hurt and tries to fight whenever you land a hard check on him.
Really enjoyed Jumbo Joe punching him in the head a few times :)

Blues88

Apr 27, 2009
St. Louis
The fans are standing up to him! The security guards are standing up to him! The peanut vendors are standing up to him! And by golly, if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to him!

post-36506-yeah-well-work-on-it-gif-Slap-1XO0.gif

LeanBeef

Sep 4, 2012
Benn-Lucic would be a pretty good bout. I'm sure if given the call, Lucic would drop the gloves.

Would be a good fight, but Lucic can probably beat 80 percent of players in the nhl up. Not to mention his scheurmanns disease gives him a reach that a 6'6 person would have even though he's 6'4 which is already big.

I like Benn as a player, Lucic will probably beat him so I wouldnt want him dropping em there.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Benn fight Lucic? Are posters serious on here? Lucic would absolutely destroy him.
The article is hilarious because it shows a fight where Jumbo Joe beats him. I wouldn't exactly consider Thornton a top notched fighter either.

Benn is a middle weight in a heavy weight's frame. He's a Travis Moen type.....or Paul Gaustad.

There's more players not scared of Benn than are scared of him. I actually feel bad that his idiot GM went and painted a bulls eye on him for next season. I'm sure he really enjoyed reading that!

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
In for later. Benn never struck me as a tough dude. I'll check some of his fights later. I miss Lindros. I find that most big guys today are soff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad