Prospect Info: Noah Juulsen Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
He will most likely play in Minnesota. I hope he can permentantly dislodge Benn from the lineup.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
He will most likely play in Minnesota. I hope he can permentantly dislodge Benn from the lineup.
Reilly coming out of the lineup FOR SURE tomorrow night.

He picked the wrong time to have a bad game.

Although playing with the pressure that unless you score a hat trick, you were getting benched next game, probably didn't help.

Reactions: CH25

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Reilly coming out of the lineup FOR SURE tomorrow night.

He picked the wrong time to have a bad game.

Although playing with the pressure that unless you score a hat trick, you were getting benched next game, probably didn't help.

He plays agaist his former team... but I agree, most likely not playing.

Reactions: 417

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
At least this time, I can see Reilly's play warranting a scratch. But yeah, Benn's leash seems alot longer.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
At least this time, I can see Reilly's play warranting a scratch. But yeah, Benn's leash seems alot longer.
Benn and Reilly seem to be having a 'hold my beer & watch this' competition to see who can have the worst turnovers

Good to have Juulsen back but tempered expectations, he struggled in November after a great October

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Yeah come to think of it theres no way Julien sits Benn over Riley. Not that Rileys been good but Juliens obsession with Benn is puzzling.

The beard, the beard.... you know, fetishes.... for some people it's big feet, some others, well... beard.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Real tough game again for Juulsen. That play with Benn on the 2nd Ottawa goal was minor league garbage, fumbling the puck and leaving the slot open.

Maybe a little conditioning stint playing with Mete in the AHL would help a bit?

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
He's not NHL ready, too many defensive mistakes and he needs to work on his 1 on 1 coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad