Prospect Info: Noah Juulsen Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
I wonder which players are sent down when Juulsen and Armia are back from injury.

The only 2 waiver exempt players on the roster are Kotka and Juulsen. My feeling is that both will be sent down to avoid losing any more players on waivers. They already lost Scherbak and de la Rose. Or do they risk losing 2 other players from the group.

I think any of the Peca, Hudon, Deslauriers, Chaput, Benn, Schlemko, Ouellet and Agostino will be claimed if placed on waivers. They can waive Shaw but MB is too proud to do that. They can trade Benn and Schlemko also but once again I don't see it happening.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
I wonder which players are sent down when Juulsen and Armia are back from injury.

The only 2 waiver exempt players on the roster are Kotka and Juulsen. My feeling is that both will be sent down to avoid losing any more players on waivers. They already lost Scherbak and de la Rose. Or do they risk losing 2 other players from the group.

I think any of the Peca, Hudon, Deslauriers, Chaput, Benn, Schlemko, Ouellet and Agostino will be claimed if placed on waivers. They can waive Shaw but MB is too proud to do that. They can trade Benn and Schlemko also but once again I don't see it happening.

Bottom 6 of this group can be waived without any second thought.

Reactions: Tuggy

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Bottom 6 of this group can be waived without any second thought.

Seems like Ouellet, Hudon, Peca, Deslauriers are the players that aren't playing right now and I don't care if they go. Fun fact, all french speaking players.

But I think we can afford to trade Schlemko or Benn right now with Mete and Alzner in the AHL for a callup.

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
Seems like Ouellet, Hudon, Peca, Deslauriers are the players that aren't playing right now and I don't care if they go. Fun fact, all french speaking players.

But I think we can afford to trade Schlemko or Benn right now with Mete and Alzner in the AHL for a callup.

Peca speaks french?

Reactions: DAChampion

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Peca speaks french?

Yes. I heard him on RDS few weeks ago but I found something on journaldequebec.com

Canadien: Peca a profité d'un contrat rare

Originaire de Petawawa en Ontario, Peca s’ajoutera à la liste de joueurs francophones au sein de l’équipe. Il s’exprime dans la langue de Molière avec beaucoup d’aisance.

"« Ma mère est une Trudeau, elle vient de Sudbury, où il y a une bonne communauté francophone, a-t-il souligné. J’ai étudié en français de la maternelle jusqu’à ma 12e année. Mais je l’ai un peu perdu à mes saisons à l’Université Quinnipiac et à Syracuse. »"

I think we waive ouelett once Juulsen is back.
We would have 7 D + Mete + Alzner

Maybe the most logical move. We might lose Ouellet tho.

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2016
He was born in Petawawa, a town located in the eastern portion of Southern Ontario, so he speaks some French just like Byron who was born in Ottawa.

Peca's mom is Franco-Ontarian.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017

Waive Shaw! Haha that's a good one!

Jul 6, 2016
With Juulsen back....

Ouellet on waivers ?
or
Kulak sent back to Laval
or
Hudon or Peca traded
or
Benn or Schlemko traded (Anaheim Ducks are looking for an experienced LD.)

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Waiving Shaw right now is really stupid. His best moments as a Hab !

Ouellet on waivers or a trade is the solution for Juulsen.

Looks like the Stars are scouting in Habs games recently and they search for a LD.

I agree that's why I was laughing about that guy suggesting it

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
With Juulsen back....

Ouellet on waivers ?
or
Kulak sent back to Laval
or
Hudon or Peca traded
or
Benn or Schlemko traded (Anaheim Ducks are looking for an experienced LD.)

Not a 'big' lost, but losing Ouellet on waivers (he will be claimed... couple teams need d-men right now) will hurt our depth.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I haven't heard much in the way of juulsen's recovery.

Did they also say anything about whether he suffered a concussion? Gotta raise the question at least with his history.

Jul 6, 2016
Not a 'big' lost, but losing Ouellet on waivers (he will be claimed... couple teams need d-men right now) will hurt our depth.

We have Mete and ... Alzner in Laval ! + Kulak, Reilly, Schlemko and Benn..... Right side is settled with Weber-Petry-Juulsen.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
We have Mete and ... Alzner in Laval ! + Kulak, Reilly, Schlemko and Benn..... Right side is settled with Weber-Petry-Juulsen.

Yea but the season isn't even half played and 2-3 injuries on D and we have nothing else.

The best is to have 10 d-men capable of playing in the NHL.

Olofsson's injury really sucks.

Jul 6, 2016
Yea but the season isn't even half played and 2-3 injuries on D and we have nothing else.

The best is to have 10 d-men capable of playing in the NHL .

Same for any NHL teams.... Easy to find plugs on waivers or via minor trades.

And sometimes, injuries don't happen at all.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Same for any NHL teams.... Easy to find plugs on waivers or via minor trades.

And sometimes, injuries don't happen at all.

Agree but when you have a player that gives depth, you try to keep him.

So who is better Schlemko or Ouellet ? Schlemko. But if you can trade him and get away with his contract, you do it.

Jul 6, 2016
Agree but when you have a player that gives depth, you try to keep him.

So who is better Schlemko or Ouellet ? Schlemko. But if you can trade him and get away with his contract, you do it.

Schlemko's contract is not a big burden. But we might see a deal in a near future involving Schlemko OR Benn. Don't expect more than a mid-round draft pick for any of them.

Reactions: Agalloch

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Wouldn't mind seeing Juulsen play with Mete in the AHL for a bit to be honest, let these 2 develop together and really work on their offensive game and then bring them up post TDL after trading some vets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->