Friedman: Noah Hanifin will not re-sign in Calgary

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Well I hope for Calgary's sake they can get a sign and trade deal done, as a rental he will get something but the flames are really getting burned lately.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The shocked face of everyone upon hearing this news..

shocked_undertaker_guy-0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Kaizen

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Well I hope for Calgary's sake they can get a sign and trade deal done, as a rental he will get something but the flames are really getting burned lately.
I am thinking they will let his agent negotiate with trade partners. If he will only sign with Boston, that's probably where he gets traded.

Toronto and Detroit are both a lot closer to Massachusetts than Calgary is, though.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Excellent. Should get a Lindholm type return. Flames need center prospects badly.

Could see him get more if teams are allowed to work out an extension. His age is a big plus if someone is looking to add long term because even at 7 or 8 years, it’s only taking him to his mid 30s rather than late 30s like Lindholm.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA

His T&S comp is H. Lindholm. That return wasn't anything special. Boston paid a premium of what, a couple 2nds for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad