Friedman: Noah Hanifin and Flames making ''progress'' on contract extension

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
He’s a beast. He’s the guy you sign long term because he’ll be a top pair guy for the rest of that contract.
Lindholm and the other UFAs are more risky IMO, as good as Lindholm has been to start.

The Hanifin-Andersson pair is low-key the most important part of the Flames.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
He’s a beast. He’s the guy you sign long term because he’ll be a top pair guy for the rest of that contract.
Lindholm and the other UFAs are more risky IMO, as good as Lindholm has been to start.

The Hanifin-Andersson pair is low-key the most important part of the Flames.
Next four games could be very interesting for the negotiations

HighLifeManIsHigh

McDave is a loser lol
Feb 27, 2006
Does not!

Hanifin has the puck, the Flames are making a line change, he is not under any sort of pressure, Hanifin throws the puck towards his bench mid line change. This is a regular play for shit for brains. That’s one example that happens most nights. But I’m sure you have a better read on the player because you look at box scores and see that he plays 20+ minutes a night. Guys a moron

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I'd still be really surprised if he ends up staying. Really seemed like he was head back to the US Northeast to me. But who knows. :dunno:

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Hanifin has the puck, the Flames are making a line change, he is not under any sort of pressure, Hanifin throws the puck towards his bench mid line change. This is a regular play for shit for brains. That’s one example that happens most nights. But I’m sure you have a better read on the player because you look at box scores and see that he plays 20+ minutes a night. Guys a moron
Who do you think he is? Pietrangelo? from an outside perspective it seems like he’s the least of the Flames problems.

But if you aren’t exaggerating then fine.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
plz trade for stuff
Things. Several things. More than 1 good thing but at least 1 very good thing.

I felt better about that when Kylington was still playing hockey. I still have hopes he will play more hockey at some point.
I got nothing against Noah. Quality top 3 defenseman. Very quality even. But trading him and Lindholm are the last chance this franchise has to reload with some young A assets before it is completely hopeless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad