Confirmed with Link: Noah Hanifin @ 75% (via Flyers) traded to Vegas for Cond. 2025 1st, Daniil Miromanov, conditional 2025 3rd Round pick

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Okay, back to thinking Conroy doesn't know how to negotiate.

Either that or Hanifin is wildly overrated and the demand simply wasn't there.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
How bad were the offers from florida teams if this is the offer that swept conroy off hes feet....

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Lol. Yeah another underwhelming return. I feel like the fella Grushnikov may be the best of the two D deals. We'll see what the picks end up being, but I was absolutely correct w the gut feeling being meh after all this buildup for a yr+. Oh well, at least no roster player impactful or not to keep us in the hunt this yr.

All that's left is 20 games of leaving Marky out to dry so that we depreciate his value by 50% for whatever offseason trade we make.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Only way this turns out decent is if Vegas keeps sucking and we end up with a top 15 pick so we can trade up for Iggy

Hopefully the loud trade Hanifin crowd is happy

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Well at least we have draft picks. Never know what we're going to do, if the goal is to move up, or trade them elsewhere for the center we desperately need.
Plus there's still another 30 some hours to get more done. If they're this year's draft we'll have 3 1sts and 2 2nds plus if the Vegas pick turns into a 2nd. I like it.

I blame Hanifin and his agent for getting too involved.
Moving on....

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Who would've thought we'd get more from Lindholm than Tanev and Hanifin combined lmao

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I’m actually crying laughing thinking about the garbage Tampa was offering us :dunce:

I’m more upset that Conroy continued contract negotiations with him until recently. Hanifin and his agent were looking at Zillow in Florida the entire time

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Another decade of building from the net out with zero play driving centers. Fan*******tastic

Conroy's inevitable press conference where he'll say he thinks Miromanov was someone they really wanted for a long time and they strongly believe he'll "pop" is gonna be the cherry on this cake

Reactions: Mitts

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
This is what happens when the leaks get out, and the favorite team says "well, we can just sign them for free in a few months"
Love that it f***ed both Edmonton & TB. Hope Hanifin can help LV win a couple rounds, then come down with sifilus.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Of course the one year the Flames have a bunch of pieces to sell, the market gets soft on us.
That's real typical.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad