Confirmed with Link: Noah Hanifin @ 75% (via Flyers) traded to Vegas for Cond. 2025 1st, Daniil Miromanov, conditional 2025 3rd Round pick

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Yeah I hope this isn't littered w conditional picks. 1st, B+ or better prospect, bottom pair D and/or middle 6 winger w term (current roster player) is my hope. Let's see how this goes.

Hearing no extension imminent as part of deal drops haul to garbage bin territory perhaps. Lol.

Reactions: FLAMESFAN

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Yeah I hope this isn't littered w conditional picks. 1st, B+ or better prospect, bottom pair D and/or middle 6 winger w term (current roster player) is my hope. Let's see how this goes.

Hearing no extension imminent as part of deal drops haul to garbage bin territory perhaps. Lol.
Man, conditions are getting a little crazy past couple years.

Reactions: flames23

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West

Everything I'm seeing is extension is happening

"The terms of the deal have not yet been reported, though multiple reports indicate the Golden Knights and Hanifin will open up negotiations over a potential contract extension that would keep the impending unrestricted free agent in Las Vegas beyond the end of this season."

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002

Hearing no extension imminent as part of deal drops haul to garbage bin territory perhaps. L

Full credit to Conroy he has beefed up Vegas, Dallas, Vancouver. He will do anything to stop the Oilers
I love that it's Vegas just for the Oiler reaction, LMAO

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Good. Glad to see the trade finally happen. I was hoping for Vegas...

Screenshot_20240306-173858_kindlephoto-8176148.png

Reactions: joescores

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Given that it sounds like vegas swooped in last second im assuming the returns gotta be pretty good to pull conroy away, esp its looking like trade will be completed once extension is done

Reactions: flames23

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Everything I'm seeing is extension is happening

"The terms of the deal have not yet been reported, though multiple reports indicate the Golden Knights and Hanifin will open up negotiations over a potential contract extension that would keep the impending unrestricted free agent in Las Vegas beyond the end of this season."

It makes the most sense, but Friedman said nothing as of now so I was basing off that. I'd praying there is a signing as it obviously increases return.

Listen Conroy said he wouldn't let what happened w Johnny happen w these 3 and he didn't disappoint. We'll find out how the picks and prospects work out, but I'm happy he made deals and didn't seem to panic w any of them. The Marky fallthrough not his fault from what I've gathered. Kylington 8x8 to go.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It makes the most sense, but Friedman said nothing as of now so I was basing off that. I'd praying there is a signing as it obviously increases return.

Listen Conroy said he wouldn't let what happened w Johnny happen w these 3 and he didn't disappoint. We'll find out how the picks and prospects work out, but I'm happy he made deals and didn't seem to panic w any of them. The Marky fallthrough not his fault from what I've gathered. Kylington 8x8 to go.

Now it sounds like a 3rd team is involved, so this might evolve slowly.

But I think because Hanafin is acquired before the deadline they can extend.

Last edited:

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Within division with an extension means we got the best return available.

It also signals that we aren’t fazed by playing against him for 8 years. And honestly, how could anyone?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Can't say I'm unhappy about making Vegas a stronger team and making it more difficult for the Oikers to win a playoff series against the Knights.

Reactions: Tofveve

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I feel so much better now that Oiler fans are losing their shit, and hey - he's not going to TB!

• Love
Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad