Player Discussion: Noah Dobson

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
i thought it was an upper body injury?!? since when is the wrist part of the upper body??? this is horrific news if it is the wrist… he wont be back until next fkn year if its his wrist. where did we hear it was his wrist!!?!!!! link??
Hands/arms are considered "upper body." People are speculating it's the wrist. For two reasons. One, the video shows Romanov inadvertently slash Dobson. Doesn't look very hard though and doesn't even look like he made contact with his hand. The other is the hit Dobson took right after that. Gets taken into the boards. Not too hard but looks like something happened there. Some people say he was favoring his wrist after that but it's hard to tell

Suffolkbull3

Apr 27, 2016
Hands/arms are considered "upper body." People are speculating it's the wrist. For two reasons. One, the video shows Romanov inadvertently slash Dobson. Doesn't look very hard though and doesn't even look like he made contact with his hand. The other is the hit Dobson took right after that. Gets taken into the boards. Not too hard but looks like something happened there. Some people say he was favoring his wrist after that but it's hard to tell

thank u for this… of all things i really hope its not his wrist..

19 Straight

Jan 25, 2006
New Jersey
He skated off without his stick.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Nah, more like:

PWJunior's 'throne'
Bones Bailey love
Chapin's Euro scouting
Perif's Love/Hate
Anything lacrosse
Pajama Boy disappointments
Ranger fan leprosy

That should do it

Hey -- I object --

Lacrosse? Who the hell is talking about that pansy sport?

• Haha
Reactions: MarsTBOW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad