Post-Game Talk: No what ifs but imagine if Matheson was scratched all round. Cats 3 NYI 2

Will you watch what's likely to be the last "playoff game" for many years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Weeeeelp, I have to work the late shift in Germany from 2 pm to 10 pm and every f***ing Panther game is at 6 pm my, time -.-

Pull the fire alarm or tell all your co-workers you have diarrhea right at start of shift to cover your alibi and hide in the bathroom for 3 hours!!
Have to deal with those afternoon shifts as well with work.
If you need a game feed/link, PM me.

Reactions: Boothinator

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Pull the fire alarm or tell all your co-workers you have diarrhea right at start of shift to cover your alibi and hide in the bathroom for 3 hours!!
Have to deal with those afternoon shifts as well with work.
If you need a game feed/link, PM me.

Yeah, that's a good idea, hahaha . But I was able to watch both games ( wish I did not have watch yesterdays game. Was pretty pissed off and needed a break :laugh::laugh: My boss is most likely not going around that time anymore but I gotta be a bit careful. Sure worth the risk:laugh: I may watch one period at work and the rest of the game on my flatscreen at home or I just go home before the game starts. It is Friday anyway:nod:

Thanks so much. But I got NHL.tv since 5 or 6 years now. Was annoyed I couldnt watch games like Panthers/Hurricanes cause there was never a feed available. So I decided I am just gonna buy NHL.tv and can watch every game I want

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Ignore the -2 on Barky, but 4 !!! hits. Wow!

upload_2020-8-5_17-22-53.png

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Matheson with a career low 0 giveaways today :)

Lol.

How did Keeper, Hunt, and Wallmark look?

I feel so much more comfortable with our D with Matheson out of the lineup. I just looked at his contract again and can’t believe he’s locked up for 4 more years WITH a modified NTC.

I understand the logic Tallon was going for, his skating is elite and probably top 10 in the league, but it’s way too risky if he doesn’t pan out . Huge swing and a miss.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Lol.

I feel so much more comfortable with our D with Matheson out of the lineup. I just looked at his contract again and can’t believe he’s locked up for 4 more years WITH a modified NTC.

I understand the logic Tallon was going for, his skating is elite and probably top 10 in the league, but it’s way too risky if he doesn’t pan out . Huge swing and a miss.

Trade him to Detroit. They can't do any worser

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Lol.

Hunt and Wallmark looked ok Keeper didn’t play.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Lol.

Hes our Olesz in terms of a contract given for potential that didn't pan out. Olesz with his soft game and Matheson has freezer room temperature hockey iq.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Matheson is the stereotypical "has all the tools but no toolbox" -guy. Million dollar skating and athleticism but a 10 cent brain.
He was thrown into the fire too quickly. Thrown into the playoffs for his first action, then was expected to play top pair right away with someone two years younger than him. Look at Weegar as a comparison. Has spent time in ECHL, AHL and NHL (where he started on the bottom pair). I'm not here to defend MM. He's a liability. But it's not difficult to see why he never learned the thinking side of the game

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
He was thrown into the fire too quickly. Thrown into the playoffs for his first action, then was expected to play top pair right away with someone two years younger than him. Look at Weegar as a comparison. Has spent time in ECHL, AHL and NHL (where he started on the bottom pair). I'm not here to defend MM. He's a liability. But it's not difficult to see why he never learned the thinking side of the game
Good point. I think the mental side can't be forgotten: he has become truly horrid since the Petersson hit and the resulting social media harassment.

To be honest, I'm kind of hoping that we can Pysyk him if we can't trade him. He has the skills to be an effective four line winger...

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Good point. I think the mental side can't be forgotten: he has become truly horrid since the Petersson hit and the resulting social media harassment.

To be honest, I'm kind of hoping that we can Pysyk him if we can't trade him. He has the skills to be an effective four line winger...
If it were up to me he wouldn’t play another game at D for us, unless injuries made it necessary. He should be a 4th line winger for all of next season, see if we can bribe Seattle into taking him, if not then play as a 4th liner in the following season and buy him out after that. But I never want to see him play D for us again. Unfortunately that won’t be the case though. He’ll get a couple at forward though I’m sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad