OT: No Leaf hockey... what you doing?

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
The other half really digs it. Dystopian stuff is hard for me to buy into especially with how the world is already

Me too. Maybe I'm just getting old but I can't stand anything with too much violence and dystopian, fuggetaboutit.

I'm binge watching Boston Legal. Just discovered that show and I love it. It's nothing deep by any means but it's funny, has some meaning and to me it's more about friendship than anything else and it's just perfect for my mood now, just a way to pleasantly pass the time with no stress. I'm also looking forward to watching The Morning Show season 2 over the holidays, loved season 1 and I've been looking forward to that for a long time.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
If you’re a gamer what are you playing right now?

220px-Vampyr_cover.jpg

this is how backlogged I am

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
We just moved into a new spot, so a lot of stuff to unpack and crap to move around. Incredible how much junk a person accumulates over time.

For those who feel weighed down by this whole thing, hang in there.

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks! I won't be too bad for awhile but once they're all moving around it will be hectic. It's already chaos with twin boys.

Making Leaf fans out of them yet.

Damn man, I don't mean to ask personal questions but are they identical twins? I have 2 brothers and I'm very close and love them to death, but I've always wondered what having another me running around would feel like (I'm sure most people have).

Even then being twins is an unbreakable bond regardless if they're identical. Going through school, the hardships of becoming an adult and life at the same time with someone that always knows how you feel would be incredible.

Sorry for the rant but I always found twins, triplets, etc to be interesting lol.

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
No Leaf hockey... what you doing?

Hiding in the basement, rolled up in a fetal position.

Do not want covid to get me.

Maybe put something on the basketball.

Tonight in Toronto, the Golden State Warriors have rested their entire starting lineup, especially all the stars. Last game of their long road trip too, they are throwing this game.

Not sure why the line that was at -9 went to -7½ just now. They still ain't playin'.

:deadhorse

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
I'm going to sit outside in the sunshine with a beer and wait for the cricket to come on

It starts a 5:00pm but it's only 10:00am right now so wish me luck

This could get messy

I was just outside scraping the ice off the sidewalk.

Did you know we had a good snowfall in Toronto overnight?

You rubbing it in?

:naughty:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Watching Ron Maclean melt down when Bieksa unloads on Chabot. Lol must not offend anyone outside of Toronto
Leafs fans don’t watch hockey and most have no idea who Chabot is, or what you’re talking about.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Chabot is a good young player, but living in Ottawa area their fans have elevated him to Norris type defenceman. Maybe someday but nowhere near that now. Not a great defender at this point.
He’s taken a lot longer than McAvoy, who were the stars of that WJHC final in Montreal.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
He’s taken a lot longer than McAvoy, who were the stars of that WJHC final in Montreal.

Playing him way too much in my opinion, they don’t have much behind him but 25-30 minutes a night… not sure I want DJ handling the development of a potential lynchpin young defenceman. McAvoy will be fascinating the Bruins, appear to be thinning out especially on the back end Charlie is going to have to carry a huge load

Reactions: Nineteen67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad