No goal call on San Jose V. Ottawa

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
If we are debating on millimeters of white space, I do think that the call should not be reversed since it's inconclusive.

They have a few minutes to decide.

I do believe that it's a goal. With the rules, I don't see clear evidence to reverse the decision

Reactions: Hennessy

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
man so many people here want to be geniuses or something...like how are you SO SO SO sure its in, how are you yes for sure its in, definitely in, 100 percent in...dont forget you only got a short little time to decide

i mean its pretty dam close, so so tough to call...and these people dont got days to mess around with their computer and screw around with the images, they have minutes

all i gotta say that its one of closest goal line saves of all time, only thing is 100 percent sure is that it was VERY CLOSE, and when something is really close you gotta go with call on ice...if call on ice was a goal, they would kept it a goal too cause it so so close that you cant even argue if its in or not so you go with call on ice

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
man so many people here want to be geniuses or something...like how are you SO SO SO sure its in, how are you yes for sure its in, definitely in, 100 percent in...dont forget you only got a short little time to decide

i mean its pretty dam close, so so tough to call...and these people dont got days to mess around with their computer and screw around with the images, they have minutes

all i gotta say that its one of closest goal line saves of all time, only thing is 100 percent sure is that it was VERY CLOSE, and when something is really close you gotta go with call on ice...if call on ice was a goal, they would kept it a goal too cause it so so close that you cant even argue if its in or not so you go with call on ice

I was 100 percent sure which is why I bothered to take the time to discover that I was right.

Reactions: Micklebot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad