Post-Game Talk: No Benny, Montour, or ek? No problem. Leafs run from the grind, Cats win 3-1

What playoff team was the most fun to beat in the last 2 years?

• Bruins

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Leafs

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Canes

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Caps (lol)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Bob and Stenlund players of the game. I love how our Finns and Swedes sacrifice their bodies to defend - btw the last shot got blocked by Luostarinen with his skate, his back facing the shooter Klingberg, contrary to what all the journalists were saying.
I like Stenlund. Didn't know anything about him but he is a solid 4th line player.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Good for Duclair, I hope he does well since he's entertaining to watch when he's on.

But what's the point of the comparison in the first place and why bring it up as if it has any meaning? We are 4 games in.. and even in this 4 game sample size, Barkov is a PPG while Duke has 1 point.
Well people we claiming erod was a better fit here( which I agree with, he is a much more complete player) and that duke hasn’t even scored yet. pointing out he bow has more goals than our 10milly captain

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Well people we claiming erod was a better fit here( which I agree with, he is a much more complete player) and that duke hasn’t even scored yet. pointing out he bow has more goals than our 10milly captain

we agree!

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
So, if you were building a team, you would select Duke over Barkov?

Barkov is the more complete player. Duke is more one dimensional. Take away his speed and he's pretty much done.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Some “revenge game” by the leafs. Lmao. Buncha clown shoes.

On a serious note, how TF is the PP THIS bad with this many elite players? We took penalties while on it last night. Unacceptable.

I'm not a fan of ERod on the PP. Bennett will likely take that spot back.

I can't say much about OEL's QB abilities either.

Reactions: ShootIt and Laus723

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
You can surround guys like Matthews and Marner with tough guys, but at the end of the day - the leafs core is just baby food soft.

When games get tight they vanish.

I love it.
Marner has to be the biggest sack of shit in the league. Guy is so incredibly talented but he is so f***ing scared of any level on contact. Guy is closer to the boards than the net every shift.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Poll:

Who would you rather have in the lineup as a #6 Balinskis or Kulikov?

I know Balls has played only like 12-13 min per game so far but I'd take him over Kuli based on the first four games.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Marner has to be the biggest sack of shit in the league. Guy is so incredibly talented but he is so f***ing scared of any level on contact. Guy is closer to the boards than the net every shift.
can't be on commercials if you're hurt!

Since I didn't hear or read or see him last night l, I'll just drop his name for charity so no one files an amber alert

Max Domi
Domi is on his 6th team since 2019/20. He is legit just not very good, and has made a career of doing well on bad teams and being traded for mid picks

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Fix the PP so maybe we don’t have to sweat bullets every game. Might have a good 3rd pair defenseman in Balls even though he tries to be a little too flashy, this early. Haha

Reactions: PSLguy

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

THEY PAID FOR THIS SHIT?!

randy-savage-no.gif

• Haha
Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida