Post-Game Talk: No Benny, Montour, or ek? No problem. Leafs run from the grind, Cats win 3-1

What playoff team was the most fun to beat in the last 2 years?

• Bruins

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Leafs

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Canes

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Caps (lol)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Did Reaves even do anything tonight? I was at the game and I only noticed him when he was in the penalty box.
That's because you were afraid to notice him

20231019_203724.jpg

@TheImpatientPanther @ucanthanzalthetruth we found HockeyVirus

Sounds like our $10million captain tonight
20231019_204107.jpg

20231019_204103.jpg

Oh ya. Reaves and Barkov were the same alright

Reaves must have scared you into thinking down is up and up is down

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Mikkola looks like a guy who could turn into something good, but he's not there yet. I think getting an extended look while our D corps is a MASH unit isn't the worst thing. I'm pretty pleased with how they have played through 4 games.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Duke just passed Barkov in goals. for all the bashers
Good for Duclair, I hope he does well since he's entertaining to watch when he's on.

But what's the point of the comparison in the first place and why bring it up as if it has any meaning? We are 4 games in.. and even in this 4 game sample size, Barkov is a PPG while Duke has 1 point.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Good for Duclair, I hope he does well since he's entertaining to watch when he's on.

But what's the point of the comparison in the first place and why bring it up as if it has any meaning? We are 4 games in.. and even in this 4 game sample size, Barkov is a PPG while Duke has 1 point.

If anything the comparison should be Duclair and ERod.

Direct replacements lol

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Bob and Stenlund players of the game. I love how our Finns and Swedes sacrifice their bodies to defend - btw the last shot got blocked by Luostarinen with his skate, his back facing the shooter Klingberg, contrary to what all the journalists were saying.

Special shoutout to Balinskis: the guy really has bal(l)s. Not afraid to make a creative play and take a hit to make a play work. He is adapting fast and could be our new Mahura with actually more skill.

Is Lundell still hurt? He works hard on the boards, but he looks slow. Let the kid fully heal when Benny gets back - MT misses Benny a lot, the 2nd line will get a huge boost at his return. Luostarinen belongs with Lundell

Last edited:
Reactions: Laus723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad