Switzerland: NLA 2021-2022

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Your wish has been granted.
Nice.

Its a famous club here in Sweden becuse of swedes like Anders Eldebrink, Kent Nilsson, Mikael Johansson, Charles Berglund played there.

Do you think Kloten will have much money to spend in NLA? Or will it be a low budget team?

Shawn Heins 44

Sep 22, 2012
Zurich
Nice.

Its a famous club here in Sweden becuse of swedes like Anders Eldebrink, Kent Nilsson, Mikael Johansson, Charles Berglund played there.

Do you think Kloten will have much money to spend in NLA? Or will it be a low budget team?
I despise Eldebrink and Johansson, the reason my team never won the league haha.

I think they will be able to spend more than Ajoje and Langnau, not so sure about the rest, probably similar to Ambri the first year. The problem is more that they have a very old team already and the market for Swiss players is very dry at this point in the year. It is gonna be tough to make the team better for the next season, of course they can get 6 import players and improve through this route.
Also the way they handled the goalie situation in the playoffs leads me to believe they will have to give one of the import spots to a goalie, Wolf will go back to Ajoje and they just cannot go back to their no 1 who they benched in the finals.

BlizzardSloth

Mar 27, 2019
Zurich, Switzerland
Nice.

In addition to all that, they use "den glider in" as goal song. If you lose your away game you're not only going home frustrated but also mad and terrified from the song.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
I've always found it an an odd choice for a goal song. And they've used it since the 20th century.

Anders Eldebrink, that brings me back. One of the most dominant defenseman I've seen play in the league, only Ruotsalainen and Nummelin come anywhere close (Wilson was before my time).

Regarding their goalie situation, there are rummors that Lugano is after an import goalie so Schlegel might end up on the market. But whatever happens, I don't except them to make the playoffs, the difference between NL and SL is just too big. Some of their key players like Randegger, Nodari or Dostoinov are basically NL rejects. It also makes sense for them to spend carefully, it's their reckless handling of their finances that brought them here in the first place.

Reactions: BlizzardSloth

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Robin Kovacs have signed with Lausanne. Good player who is gritty. But do NLA clubs dont care if players behave like shit outside of the ice? Kovacs was kicked by Örebro becuse he showed a pic of his dick to a random woman who works with Örebro Hockey.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
So Zurich had 3-0 in the series. Zug cought it up and won 4 games in row. Nothing but impressing. But once again Grönborg and Popovic show how bad coaches they are.

Reactions: Lackhalak

Shawn Heins 44

Sep 22, 2012
Zurich
Robin Kovacs have signed with Lausanne. Good player who is gritty. But do NLA clubs dont care if players behave like shit outside of the ice? Kovacs was kicked by Örebro becuse he showed a pic of his dick to a random woman who works with Örebro Hockey.
Let me specify that Lausanne does not care, that franchise is managed really really badly...

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Some silly season news:
'
Davos added Dahlbeck and Bristedt.

Rapperswill have added Schroeder and Nicklas Jensen.

Brian o Neill to Zug.

Olkinuora to Biel.

Lucas Ekesthål Jonsson to Kloten. I wonder if they are gonna keep Robin Figren?

Much more to come. Just the beginning of silly season.

Last edited:

morkkis35

Aug 9, 2017
Its gonna be a really interesting season in the national league. Due to the new import rule and the political circumstances there gonna be some new great players in the league.

Not really happy about the new rule, cause i think its bad for swiss hockey. But definitely gonna enjoy watchin these players.

missing on the list:

Lammikko -> Zurich Lions
Raffl -> Lausanne
Frederik Gauthier -> Ajoie
Nick Shore -> Ambri

Attachments

• imports.png
    imports.png
    804.2 KB · Views: 11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad