Speculation: NJD Offseason Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Guess it is straight up, oh well at least now I don't have to read how Larsson can only play with Greene again

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Shero must know something that we don't. Maybe he wants to give Santini a bigger chance. Possibly some free agent signings

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I'm confident in Severson and Santini that they can take the reigns and be a solid one-two punch along the right side for years to come. But that's going to take time, time we already invested in Larsson getting to that point.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I was here asking about a Larsson - Hall swap last night. No NJ fans want to do this deal was my feeling but I felt it the trade was immenent. As an Oiler fan its at least good to see you guys are freaking out losing Larsson, because as I predicted last night the boards will say this is a HUGE overpay for Larsson and that the Oilers lost this trade.

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
Shero must know something that we don't. Maybe he wants to give Santini a bigger chance. Possibly some free agent signings

Agreed. Is Stamkos better than Hall? Do you want Erickson with his concussion history? Do you want Okposo on an insane long term deal? Hall is going to be 25 in November and we have him for 4 more years. Is there a shut down d-man in free agency that we can sign?

Tim Raines

Oct 26, 2015
Hey Devils fans,

As a neutral fan, I like Larsson, but I have to tell you, you win this trade going away.

If that gets you Hall, you take it and run and fill the hole later.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I was here asking about a Larsson - Hall swap last night. No NJ fans want to do this deal was my feeling but I felt it the trade was immenent. As an Oiler fan its at least good to see you guys are freaking out losing Larsson, because as I predicted last night the boards will say this is a HUGE overpay for Larsson and that the Oilers lost this trade.

i'll say it's equal, but idk. is your fanbase even that hurt by losing hall, considering the forward depth you have? bc losing larsson definitely hurts us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad