GDT: NJD @ MIN - Call him up, Bill - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Feels like a loss for some reason. Wouldn't be a terrible loss, but will be impressed if they pull out another one.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
NJD impressed me last time we played them. Fast, and with some talent. Definitely trending up.

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
Excited to see Hughes play live. Hopefully the Wild will play a fast North South game and not trip over their own feet trying to play a skill game. Let the few skill guys do their thing, but otherwise just play that hard fast hockey they are very good at.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I hope Evason immediately deploys the GREEF a lot to set the tone. If they are going they can shift the ice early.

District 5

Mar 1, 2014
Its going to be a tough one tonight with Brodeur in net. Guy is solid. Plus Stevens and Niedermayer on the back end. Lemaire has this group playing a tight defensive game.

Reactions: JBurd1

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm not convinced the center thing was what held him back. As stated above, he was playing well the entire time, the points just weren't coming.
Agreed, he was playing fantastic even at center, it was poor linemates and bad luck that I saw, nothing more. Looked just as good when moved to wing, just had better linemates and no longer had bad luck.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Its going to be a tough one tonight with Brodeur in net. Guy is solid. Plus Stevens and Niedermayer on the back end. Lemaire has this group playing a tight defensive game.
I'm actually really enjoying the similarities between our two teams. Lemaire also has the Wild playing a tight defensive game. Really the two most boring teams in hockey.

Reactions: JBurd1

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm actually really enjoying the similarities between our two teams. Lemaire also has the Wild playing a tight defensive game. Really the two most boring teams in hockey.
Rolston is lining up slappers in both lineups tonight, playing center for the Devils, then switching over to winger for the Wild. Considering he plays both the PP and PK for both teams, his role on the ice when on special teams will be rather.... interesting...

Reactions: BagHead and JBurd1

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Rolston is lining up slappers in both lineups tonight, playing center for the Devils, then switching over to winger for the Wild. Considering he plays both the PP and PK for both teams, his role on the ice when on special teams will be rather.... interesting...

Reactions: TaLoN

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Yeah I thought they mostly outplayed us the first time. I think we will come out with a better game this time around

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Audra Is the worst dressed female commentator in the history of television. My wife pointed it out a last year and now I can’t not notice. Just tacky horrible

Reactions: cool blue

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Looks like my f***ing grandma dresses her night in and night out

P10p

May 15, 2012
Rossi not playing in Iowa today, looking like Khovanov making his AHL debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad