Proposal: NJD M.Mcleod for EDM J.Puljujarvi

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
I mean, he's a 4th for a reason

he's on pace for 33 points, and is a net plus-minus positive player and a good PKiller on top of being an elite skater. That's pretty good for a 4C and he could've had more points if BMW line didn't suffer injuries. Also, if Lindy didn't run him out there every single dzone faceoff he would probably have decent corsi numbers too

Puljujarvi is expensive and probably not better than what we got.
Even adjusting for his zone starts. his defensive numbers are pretty bad

If you can't maintain possession (and lord knows he can't because of the hockey sense, hands, passing ability and 10 other things he lacks) it's hard to drive play.

OilerSuperstar17

Oct 5, 2012
That’s never been reported. Nobody which players are involved. Maybe you just chose a poor choice of words.

Players affiliated with the team won’t be moved until the whole thing is cleared up though. That is true.

It hasn't but people have put 2 and 2 together. There's the players who came out and stated they weren't a part of it and that they cooperated with law enforcement. McLeod was not one of them.

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
In a vacuum maybe the value is okay, but doesn’t make sense for the devils he’s a useful player.

I think Puljujaarvi goes for a a similar change of scenery candidate or a role player with no more upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad