Confirmed Signing with Link: [NJD] F Jesper Bratt signs with Devils (1 year, $5.45M)

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Just ignore Jersey Fan 12, he refuses to admit he was [is] wrong about Bratt.

I can't ignore him though. It's like a drunk 4 year old found their way into the driver's seat of a steamroller.

You know it can't be good, but lets be honest, isn't there a real part of you that doesn't want to stop it and is just waiting to see what happens?

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
I don't think Hischier or Hughes would be mad if Bratt got more money then them. Hischier would be happy cause he is best buds with Bratt and Hughes should still have leftover happiness from having his brother drafted to the team.

Having your brother on your team > A little more money.
Nico and Jack are also going to have another shot at a big contract when they are pending FA's at 28 and 29.

The Devils would be smart to just give in and offer Bratt the shorter term contract he wants to he gets two chances to cash in.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
They're both undersized, gifted offensive players. Bratt will get his points and make dazzling plays.

He'll also disappear for long stretches and be a liability in his own end, particularly in heavy games.

this hasnt' happened in at least 2 years. But go off, king

I actually applaud you for sticking to your guns at least. A lesser man would have taken that L already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad