Pre-Game Talk: NJ @ TOR - 7pm EST Nov 17th - Dance with the Devils.

Game Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Not to be rude on another teams board, but you have no clue what you’re talking about and this couldn’t be further from the truth. The devils have the best shot differential in the league and some of the best metrics for offense and defense in the league. The 3 losses they have had have been caused by the goaltending. So essentially their record could be better than it currently is if the goaltending was better than it has been.

The leafs have destroyed devils teams that were weaker than this and has major goaltending issues. These are not the same devils you’re used to better leaf teams beating.
Ya, I just checked, all your top goal scoreres are shooting at 3% higher than their career averages with the exception of Hughes.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Not to be rude on another teams board, but you have no clue what you’re talking about and this couldn’t be further from the truth. The devils have the best shot differential in the league and some of the best metrics for offense and defense in the league. The 3 losses they have had have been caused by the goaltending. So essentially their record could be better than it currently is if the goaltending was better than it has been.

The leafs have destroyed devils teams that were weaker than this and has major goaltending issues. These are not the same devils you’re used to better leaf teams beating.
TSN on pregame just said Devils are a top 3 team in rush chances lol

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Good test overall excited to see it

Additionally RE: the Devils goalies aren't they on their 3rd stringer?

I thought blackwood and vanachek were hurt

Last edited:
Reactions: Smif

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
One thing I noticed is that NJ is top 5 in the NHL in PP share. So they are on the PP much more often than their opponents.

Leafs are 11th last. Very curious considering they basically play the same style.
Hard forecheck, clog up the lanes, very physical, persistent.

Yes, sounds a lot like the Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad