Pre-Game Talk: NJ @ TOR - 7pm EST Nov 17th - Dance with the Devils.

Game Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Been a while since I actually looked forward to watching a NJ game. They have an exciting fast team. Decided to head down to the game. Should be fun. Leafs win this one. Maybe in OT.

• Wow
Reactions: Tufted Titmouse

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Not often I am cocky with this team but tonight is ez claps. Leafs always destroy the Devils. They aren't some top team in the league, they are a team running on hot goaltending which everyone knows how much that can mask problems.. Hell Vancouver looked legit with their goalie playing well last season.

Tonight is the night where hot goaltending doesn't matter. I predict the Leafs are putting up 6 goals.
Maybe watch the Devils play before making ridiculous posts like this lmao. Theyre dominating teams through and through, in all aspects of the game.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
This will be an interesting game. New Jersey has had such a massive turnaround with little actual change.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Been a while since I actually looked forward to watching a NJ game. They have an exciting fast team. Decided to head down to the game. Should be fun. Leafs win this one. Maybe in OT.
I remember back when we had hard tickets, the day they would arrive we'd pull the Devil ones out immediately to sell. :laugh:
I sold tonight's as well, was really thinking.

Reactions: Rude Dog

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I remember back when we had hard tickets, the day they would arrive we'd pull the Devil ones out immediately to sell. :laugh:
I sold tonight's as well, was really thinking.
These are definitely not the old Lou Lam trap era Devils anymore. They've got some great young talent on the roster that is fun to watch now

Reactions: leafsfan5

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
These are definitely not the old Lou Lam trap era Devils anymore. They've got some great young talent on the roster that is fun to watch now
Jacques Lemaire Montreal Canadiens Larry Robinson era trap team.

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
We've been playing better if we give the same effort we have been I think we'll win 4-2 or something like that

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Yeah, I've read that. Haven't seen them play yet this year, other than some highlights. Looking forward to it.

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
Very curious to see how this game goes. NJ is absolutely buzzin right now. They are playing with pace and they're riding a 10 game heater. I would love for us to get up for this game and stop them in their tracks, although I don't know if this will be the case.

We're going to need to come to this game ready to play from opening puck drop. None of this easing into the game business that we have been seeing all year. You know NJ has this game circled as a game where they can show the hockey world they aren't messing around. This game will almost certainly mean more to them then it will mean to us for that reason alone.

I really hope we can match their intensity, because we have to assume they will not give us anything but their best.

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Still not a fan of Keefe's setup for the bottom 6. Malgin deserves to be moved up and we are struggling with bottom 6 scoring anyway. Would like to see him moved up and perhaps Jarnkrok moved down as hes been a black hole on the third line

Reactions: DragoGrizzly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad