Friedman: NJ still interested in trading their pick (2nd OA) They are creating a list of players whom they would move it for.

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
Looks deadly , but in a perfect world , I’d like more “hard skill” on the second line. That lineup , even though skilled as hell , is pretty soft looking and would be easy to play against. Third line should be loaded up with players like Neiderrieder Marchment and Zetterlund . I dont know, it just seemed like we had no snarl at all last season . As in none. Zero.
I think that is very doable with trading players like Zacha, Boqvist, Johnsson, FA and some of the mid round picks this year and in the future. I think Slaf can eventually step up in physicality if he’s drafted by the Devils. But you aren’t wrong and that’s why the Devils were gassed at the end of games and blew leads, with poor goaltending also.

Reggiet2

Jan 20, 2019
They'd still suck
Very unlikely, too much young talent. Getting high end veteran stars in their prime can only elevate a young team. Of course Ranger fans are hoping this doesn't happen because its very unlikely for that team to duplicate last years success, especially when half the team had a career year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad