Proposal: NJ/Ottawa Blockbuster

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
You're so right. You really took the Rangers to the cleaners when you acquired Grabner.

So depressing that fans think every trade is a colossal win, just because he won two very high profile trades. (Hall and Johansson.) Well ****! If he got Hall for Larsson, the only trades he does is when he rips people off!

you're forgetting 25-30 goal scorer Kyle Palmieri for a 2nd and 3rd

so thats 3 "high profile" trades in 3 years since he took over. I'd say thats a damn good rate.

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
I think for Karlsson to be traded to NJ it would have to include Ryan.

At which point I would offer some sort of package with Severson and McLeod as the main pieces.

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
As a leaf I'm really interested in Chabot is there anything you'd be willing to take for him

Dont feel like making a thread but that's a player I've always wanted

Reactions: HockeysFinest

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
As a leaf I'm really interested in Chabot is there anything you'd be willing to take for him

Dont feel like making a thread but that's a player I've always wanted

Chabot is one of the only good things going for Ottawa right now so I really doubt they would be willing to deal him for anything other than a perfectly fair deal or overpayment.

So likely Nylander.

Not Jared Cowen

Oct 1, 2004
Chabot isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Toronto wouldn’t part with what it would take to get him.

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
You're so right. You really took the Rangers to the cleaners when you acquired Grabner.

So depressing that fans think every trade is a colossal win, just because he won two very high profile trades. (Hall and Johansson.) Well ****! If he got Hall for Larsson, the only trades he does is when he rips people off!

LOL.
I guess I should have said any "big" trades so that the grammar nazis like you wouldn't get their panties in a bunch.

Alan Wake

It's not a loop, it's a spiral.
Dec 14, 2017

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Chabot isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Toronto wouldn’t part with what it would take to get him.

Chabot is practically untouchable.

Rumoured target in the Duchene trade, they eventually settled for the Sens 1st + Bowers. 3rd pick is to dump Hammond. Looking back, trading Chabot now looks much better....:laugh:

So unless there is a vast overpayment, there is no point asking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad