Nintendo Switch #2: 1 year later

Status
Not open for further replies.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Pokémon simply going back to Kanto would be such a disappointment. The last gen was appealing to 7 year olds in terms of story and difficulty, while trying to appeal to the older crowd with Kanto Pokémon. If they do that again I give up on the franchise.

That's a lie, we never give up.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Some poor sucker didn't pick up their pre-ordered copy of the Day 1 Edition of Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero for the Switch at my local EB. Now it's mine.

Love this game so much (I have the Wii U version already, but this one comes with all teh DLC, an art-book, the advantage of being on the Switch instead of the Wii U, and it's only $50 instead of full price on a Switch game.) Was glad to buy it again, and hopefully its success helps spur WayForward to continue the series.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Mario Tennis Aces demo datamined, full list of playable characters, courts and bosses revealed - Nintendo Everything

People have datamined the demo for Mario Tennis Aces (which can be downloaded but not yet played) and found the list of playable characters, courts, and bosses.

I'm just happy that Shy Guy has returned as a playable character in the Mario sports games. He was my favorite in the original N64 Mario Tennis (and the still-decently-playable one for the Gamecube.)

i didn't read the datamine. (that's cool about shy guy!)
but i forgot it was coming out so now i can give it a whirl

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Some poor sucker didn't pick up their pre-ordered copy of the Day 1 Edition of Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero for the Switch at my local EB. Now it's mine.

Love this game so much (I have the Wii U version already, but this one comes with all teh DLC, an art-book, the advantage of being on the Switch instead of the Wii U, and it's only $50 instead of full price on a Switch game.) Was glad to buy it again, and hopefully its success helps spur WayForward to continue the series.

I picked one up as well, good purchase!

Grabbed(ordered) Owlboy Limited edition for Switch as well...and Octopath Traveller.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
did we talk about there was another octopath traveller drop?

SO. EXCITED.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Bought two games over the weekend.

Pixel Junk Monsters 2 - Tower defence game who's name I had heard a ton for years now. Really enjoying it so far.

Letter Quest: Remastered - A "dungeon crawler" (I think) turn based combat sorta thing where you attack your enemy by spelling words from the 15 or so letters you are given. Its like battle scrabble. It is fun AND educational because it defines every word you use. Also it is currently on sale on the eShop for $5.

Very happy with both purchases.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Mega Man 11 coming out Oct 2nd.

It's coming out for all platforms, but it'll obviously sell the most on the Switch(and for good reason).

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Mega Man 11 coming out Oct 2nd.

It's coming out for all platforms, but it'll obviously sell the most on the Switch(and for good reason).
I'll be interested to see the sales figures for the classic and especially the X collections.

Maybe it'll inspire them to make a BN collection...

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Nintendo working solely from their spreadsheets again figuring that Pokemon Go had a billion downloads so that must mean it's good.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad