Confirmed with Link: Nils Lundkvist to DAL for 2023 1st (Top-10 Protected) and 2025 4th (Conditional)

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
Saw someone else say there's a conditional 4th coming our way as well

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Hopefully it’s top 10 this year, so it rolls over with no restriction and we then land a top 3. How’s Dallas look for this year?

• Love
Reactions: leetch99

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Good return under the circumstances, but it sucks the Rangers now have one less capable warm body in the organization for this season. There will be injuries. Do the Rangers now sign another AAAA defenseman for Hartford?

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Good return under the circumstances, but it sucks the Rangers now have one less capable warm body in the organization for this season. There will be injuries. Do the Rangers now sign another AAAA defenseman for Hartford?

Yes, I’m hoping they go sign another capable NHL body from somewhere.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I'm surprised Nils held that much value still, but really good on Drury for getting that much in return for him. DAL is in the middle of a division with some of the best Western Conference teams and the two worst. I think it'll be tough for them to be better than COL, MIN, or STL unless Oettinger ends up being this year's Shesterkin.

Really happy with what Drury was able to do to handle this situation. Nils is going to face the same issues in DAL with Heiskanen and Harley there.

Reactions: eco's bones

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3