Player Discussion Nikolay Goldobin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
If vegas has taught me anything, its that some players simply need more opportunity. Goldy has great offensive skill, give him some legit linemates and let the kid prove himself worthy of a 2nd line spot.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
If vegas has taught me anything, its that some players simply need more opportunity. Goldy has great offensive skill, give him some legit linemates and let the kid prove himself worthy of a 2nd line spot.
Yep

Goldy Gaudette PBP

Make it happen Coach Green :nod:

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
Goldy is probably the unfortunate casualty of Benning's free agent spree. I would be really sad to lose him, either through a low value trade or on waivers in order to keep Loui Eriksson on the roster and then have Goldy develop into an NHLer on another team.

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Goldy is probably the unfortunate casualty of Benning's free agent spree. I would be really sad to lose him, either through a low value trade or on waivers in order to keep Loui Eriksson on the roster and then have Goldy develop into an NHLer on another team.

That would be the absolute worst. Goldobin has some very nice skill and he needs opportunity. I will have a tough time watching any games if that were to happen next year.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
They either keep Goldobin in the NHL and play him or they'll lose him on waivers. There's no way he'd clear if they wanted to send him to Utica anyway. So it's basically 'use him, or lose him'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad