Recalled/Assigned: Nikitin recalled

McDeathbyCheerios*

I think Clendenning plays instead and Nikitin is here so a developing rookie isn't in the press box... I hope

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I have my doubts we could get anything. Maybe we could. The other possibility is that we're doing this for our rep. It looks good to free agents if we show that we don't just bury them forever if things don't work out. We will give you a chance to redeem yourself if you work on your game in the AHL, and we will look for chances to trade you to playoff teams if we're not making it.

For that reason, it would be good to call up Miller. Maybe after the deadline we'll do it. He's an undrafted prospect we signed. It helps our rep in signing future UFA prospects to give these guys minutes. There is also a key UFA prospect coming up this summer called Vesey. We would have a good rep to these guys considering all the minutes we gave Schultz and Miller.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Russian Tank commander reporting!

soviet-world-war-2-posters-part2-4.jpg

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
I still don't get why he insists upon being called Niki.

What exactly do they call strippers and pron actresses in Russia?

THall4

Feb 25, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Musil is pretty well at the point where it's fish or cut bait with him as a NHLer IMO. Oesterle is still to weak physically. I would rather see LaLeggia up for a few games than enjoy the viewing experience that is Nikita Nikitin.

LaLeggia is far from an NHL player at this point...from what ive seen/heard.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
The Oilers have announced a new sponsorship deal with VLC player and wanted a mascot?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
You know I was thinking yesterday about the callup and thinking about what gregor said about Brossoit when he got called up and how it wouldn't be the end of the world if he didn't play.

Would it have been the end of the world if we just called up other guys for 3-5 days just to get that NHL pay cheque and just so they could get some experience practicing with NHLers? Rotate through guys making it a reward for them, but giving your NHL staff a chance to let these guys know what they need to work on to get to the next level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad