Rumor: Nikita Zadorov Would Welcome Move To Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Hey, let's think outside the business for a moment.

If Zadorov would be happy in Toronto, and a good move can be made to make this a good hockey trade why not do it.

Flames are not expected to be a threat to win anything this year. They have to think long term.

Only challenge is getting Cap balance.

What future are Leafs willing to give up?

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Curious how this move would go through. Is there any chance Brad moves on from Klingberg already?

Because, if not, I'm not sure what move can occur to clear enough capspace that ends with us being a better team than today.

Edit: Should preface that, while I know almost everybody here would be ecstatic to move on from Klingberg, it's rare that a significant free agent gets moved on from this quick.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Curious how this move would go through. Is there any chance Brad moves on from Klingberg already?

Because, if not, I'm not sure what move can occur to clear enough capspace that ends with us being a better team than today.

Edit: Should preface that, while I know almost everybody here would be ecstatic to move on from Klingberg, it's rare that a significant free agent gets moved on from this quick.
Unless Klingberg himself would welcome a change, which is possible. A change to Calgary though? Unlikely.

Also Leafs would have to add quite a bit.

Reactions: Sundinisagod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad