Waived: Nikita Scherbak

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
He's a fortniter?

Yes, he plays a lot. Could see at least 2-3post per day about videogames in the summer and wouldn’t be surprised if he didnt get a chance this year because he was out of shape. Then he was working is ass off to get back into the line up and injured himself...

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
With EDM's claiming of Zykov, do they get pushed back to the back of the waiver claim order or do they still keep their same spot based on their current Points%?

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I think you forgot to add the part where Bergevin slammed down the phone laughing because he has to take Hickey and Clutterbuck back in return.
Bergevin still slams down the phone laughing

Ah yes, when I reply to a trade offer to say my GM slams down the phone laughing, it's never because I'm overvaluing my player. Bergy slams down the phone laughing because your players are just so comically terrible when compared to the far superior players my team is currently waiving.

As I said in the other thread, we'll keep our overpaid NHLers and you keep, well you keep one overpaid AHL defenseman and hope nobody claims Scherbak.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I have 2 dream scenarios

1: Boston claims him (although he'd fit in right with the mold, but it's a dream scenario) and he turns into a solid player and 3 years from now scores the game 7 OT winner against MTL in the playoffs

2: Edmonton claims him and both him and Zykov turn out to play great with McDavid and their first line is 2/3 waiver claims.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
wow weren't the Canadiens and the media market up in montreal really high on him last season? Scored some nice goals.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Would a team actually claim him when the only games he's skated in this year was due to a conditioning stint?

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
wow weren't the Canadiens and the media market up in montreal really high on him last season? Scored some nice goals.

Yes. He killed it in the AHL and showed that he could translate it to the NHL late in the season. Then he blew it in the preseason this year, got injuries and fell out of favour. I think they gave up with him way too early.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Lmfao I remember my habs friends telling me he’s as good as kapanen.

I hope the leafs claim him just to show the habs how to develop and produce prospects.

Reactions: BobbyShehan

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Lmfao I remember my habs friends telling me he’s as good as kapanen.

I hope the leafs claim him just to show the habs how to develop and produce prospects.
showing the habs how to be bottom 10 year after year would be better advice for us in order to become a good hockey team.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I was hoping he would fall to the Kings in 2014.

The Kings taking a chance on him now would make me happy.

Which means they'll pass, because that's what the Kings do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad