Nikita Scherbak

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
You guys are either the most naive guys out there, or I don't know what to say.

Anyway, those were just my two cents. We shall know soon enough in the next few months, with all the attention our prospects actually get from the media.

Hey...if Scherbak is in the clubs 2-3 times a week during the season, it will be a problem, until then, it's just a kid having fun with his friends

When I lived in Brossard a few years ago, I saw Subban, White and an absolutely anialated Lars Eller partying it up at Cabana during the training camp when they were all rookies (Eller was constantly getting shot down by the waitress lol).....seems like they've all done well for themselves and I don't remember hearing clubbing being an issue with any of them....lets cut him a little slack and allow him to have a little fun, it's okay

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC

Anyway, those were just my two cents. We shall know soon enough in the next few months, with all the attention our prospects actually get from the media.

Did you learn anything from the Tyler Seguin debacle in Boston or

Bergevillain

Aug 1, 2014
London, ON

I guess when the media headlines read TOP STORY: 19 year old caught at a club on a saturday night talking to women! I will have to concede that I am being naive. :sarcasm:

Give me any evidence to show that his motivation is not in the right place and I will tell you you are right. The guys have lives, especially when it's a break between seasons, they will party and have fun and get away from the game and it's not a bad thing.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
If that was a photo with Scherbak in a bar with a guy you'd just say he was taking photos with a fan.

But it's a woman so suddenly she's no longer a fan. She's an expletive ruining his career.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
He is going to get knocked around in the AHL, that will teach him to make plays at a faster speed. He has the talent and will figure it out it just takes time. How long was Pleks down there before becoming a regular. It's amazing how some players get it right away and others take years.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
By all accounts, maybe Scherbak should try and focus more on training/getting better than showing up in clubs and taking pictures with *****. Seems like he might be liking it a bit too much.

tumblr_lkbd3qaSf21qjy8s3o1_500.jpg

Yeah. We should trade Price too while we're at it.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke

I don't even go to clubs, can't stand them, and even I laugh at your pathetic attempt to play the Mr. Miyagi of good behavior.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
I went to watch a game in Montreal three years ago I think it was and stayed at a hotel downtown. I was making small talk with the front door guy at the hotel and told him I was in town to watch the habs game. Being a young guy I guess he assumed I was into the partying and he said go to this club(can't remember the name) if you want to see Subban and A Kots they are there almost every night.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
You mean to tell me that young hockey players like to go out at night and take advantage of the millions of dollars and their celebrity status to pick up hot girls and have fun!?!?!? Unberivabru!

They should be home studying game tape and checking their equipment after working out for 6 hrs than meditate while visualizing their next practise to make the most out of it. I'd go so far as to say they should have a policy of chemical castration for prospects. At least then we'd only attract only the most committed players.

Scherbak :shakehead:

Last edited:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
By all accounts, maybe Scherbak should try and focus more on training/getting better than showing up in clubs and taking pictures with *****. Seems like he might be liking it a bit too much.

I think you need to get a grip on reality a bit more. And why is the girl a *****?...Jesus.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011

Did you seriously refer to women you don't know as whichever of s'luts, b'itches, or w'hores?

Try and become a man: start respecting women.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013

Yea, we'll know soon enough how much this kid parties in St John. That place sure is party central, eh?

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I'm just calling a spade a spade. I don't have a good vibe at all about Scherbak for the record. It's ridiculous how this board is biased with him though, as they call him a "classic, bulky, well-shaped Russian" on a shirtless picture where his physique looks nowhere near what a hockey player should look like. The pictures of him partying have been popping up on a regular basis all summer long. As for his "great humour and great attitude", you see, I just don't see all of this as a particularly good thing, unlike some others here.

I'm just not feeling it with this prospect. God forbid I disagree with the holy HFHabs fanbase. But my guess is as good as any and we shall see in the near future how his progression goes.

For the record, to those accusing me of being mysoginistic or sexist, when a girl tries to look like that in a picture, it's exactly what she looks like, like it or not, whether it's the actual truth or not.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
For the record, to those accusing me of being mysoginistic or sexist, when a girl tries to look like that in a picture, it's exactly what she looks like, like it or not, whether it's the actual truth or not.

I'm going to try and educate you.

A lot of women like sex. They also enjoy flirting, being flirted with, and it doesn't make them w'hores.

On average, contrary to what the media tells you, women like sex and the things that go with it as much as men. There are any number of women in that club who would sleep with Scherbak that very night. You know why? Because they like sex.

In this case, some girl whom you otherwise know nothing about, really absolutely nothing yet you think you're an expert on her life, seems to be getting a kick out of partying with Scherbak. Similarly, you, me, and most of the other men on this forum would be bursting with excitement if we could hang out in that manner with the Swedish bikini team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad