Nikita Scherbak

Status
Not open for further replies.

420Goosaens

Jul 27, 2015
Do you know if you can order them online?? I want to see the Habs vs Sens game on the 13th. Do you think it would be sold out on game day?

That video of Galchenyuk though... this kid is going to have a big year next season.

Yes, they are available on the budweiser gardens website. I purchased the Habs package which is the 3 games we play.. Was only $60 all in taxes and delivery. Not sure how hot a ticket they are it's my first time attending the rookie tournament. Good luck!

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Yes, they are available on the budweiser gardens website. I purchased the Habs package which is the 3 games we play.. Was only $60 all in taxes and delivery. Not sure how hot a ticket they are it's my first time attending the rookie tournament. Good luck!

Thanks for the response! I ended up ordering two tickets to the Habs vs Sens game on the Sunday with a friend. Sitting a few rows behind the habs bench. Excited to see Scherbak and the boys play.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

Sweet deal.

Edit :

Shermanator

1429475496-21393_7_full.jpg

Last edited:

HFranky

Jan 8, 2009
7I expected a LOT more from him in his 2nd camp (and prospect tournament) Hope it's his knee.

I heard a lot of bad stories while he was in MTL this summer, we don't need an other Sergei Kostitsyn.

I'm still high on this kid though and i like to believe he was only injured and that he'll tear it up in the AHL.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Ah, the prospect cycle. Habs draft him in the first round, he's a steal, already as good as Galchenyuk, will make the NHL right away.

Actually gets to play against adults and doesn't stand out? Bust, he's another enigmatic Russian, etc, etc.

and now to repeat.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Ah, the prospect cycle. Habs draft him in the first round, he's a steal, already as good as Galchenyuk, will make the NHL right away.

Actually gets to play against adults and doesn't stand out? Bust, he's another enigmatic Russian, etc, etc.

and now to repeat.

So you are satisfied with Scherbak performance and level of effort this training camp ?

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
So you are satisfied with Scherbak performance and level of effort this training camp ?

No, he's not even close to NHL ready. But I never thought he was. I loved the pick but he's become overhyped as a prospect. But I'm not going to judge him either way based on this training camp. There were older players who needed to show more, and they did.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
He's 19. I mean there's no doubt all 19 years old kids drafted in the middle of the first round should be ready to play at NHL level day 1. If not they are a bust no doubt about it. :sarcasm:

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
7I expected a LOT more from him in his 2nd camp (and prospect tournament) Hope it's his knee.

I heard a lot of bad stories while he was in MTL this summer, we don't need an other Sergei Kostitsyn.

I'm still high on this kid though and i like to believe he was only injured and that he'll tear it up in the AHL.

He is very young, won't turn 20 for another 3 months. Plus he was hurt most of camp, so I wouldn't read much into what he did or didn't do last night.

I think they just wanted to get him into an NHL game before sending him down. The last 2 games will be mostly NHL guys where they can work on systems.

I think he needs at least a year AHL, maybe 2, so he should be in the NHL full time at 21, won't exactly be an old man...

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I think it was his personality that hooked everyone, not the usual stiff hockey player answers. He has personality and skills but he has to learn the pro game where every player is good and ready to knock you on your ass if you make a mistake. He will get there he just needs some time.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
People on HFBoards overrating a prospect and wanting to rush him to top 6/top 4 duties in the NHL...

I think I've heard that one before... like a thousand times. :laugh:

He'll be fine, he just needs a year or two in Hamilton.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
People on HFBoards overrating a prospect and wanting to rush him to top 6/top 4 duties in the NHL...

The only way i saw him making it this year is if he had a huge summer and he suffered a knee injury in which he is still dealing with.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Start with two...
Hudon has shown more and he needs another year.

NewHabsEra*

Scherbak is pretty young, only 19 years old, once he matures physically he will be a player.. He has a huge frame that needs to be filled, his lower body strength especially needs alot of work.. But the kid has very high skills, I like his upside alot.. That being said, I think big Mac deserves to top our prospects list at this point..

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Nikita needs to learn the pro game at the AHL level first and foremost, he has the skills and needs to concentrate his efforts against men at that level. That will help his confidence as well it will teach him the plays that won't fly at the AHL/ NHL level, some of which leave him wide open to big hits. AHL time is time well spent, that will prolong his career, he hasn't made the big time yet and better get that idea now, many are the prospects that didn't get it and never made the NHL. Priorities should be developing properly, working out and perfecting skills and adding more every day.:popcorn:

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
By all accounts, maybe Scherbak should try and focus more on training/getting better than showing up in clubs and taking pictures with *****. Seems like he might be liking it a bit too much.

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
Been saying it since the very beginning of the rookie exhibition games a few weeks ago: the kid keeps falling head over heels and on his ass, he needs to work on that core and lower body strenght.

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
By all accounts, maybe Scherbak should try and focus more on training/getting better than showing up in clubs and taking pictures with *****. Seems like he might be liking it a bit too much.

Yeah, don't ever go out and hang with your friends again Scherby....lol

Bergevillain

Aug 1, 2014
London, ON

Let the kid have some fun rofl I'm sure he works extremely hard. Tell me you wouldn't do the same thing in his shoes. He has plenty of time to train and I'm positive he takes that time to do so, but he also has a life. Also I like how you insult the girl for some reason, you seem like a real fun guy. :handclap:

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada

Yea it's clear he has serious character problems. Going out and having fun before the season has even started? Just despicable!

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex

We should also make sure he never has a girlfriend. Girlfriends can be distracting. Oh, and no TV. He might enjoy something and not think about hockey.

Or maybe, you know, he got hurt.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

That's pretty bold of you to accuse the girl of being that...pretty insulting to be honest.

As for Scherbak having to train 24/7... Are you serious?!! The most important part about training is rest away from training, this is how your body recovers and develops.....but I'm sure you already knew this. Going out with your buddies, having a brew or two is not what's gonna spiral Scherbak into oblivion...

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
That's pretty bold of you to accuse the girl of being that...pretty insulting to be honest.

As for Scherbak having to train 24/7... Are you serious?!! The most important part about training is rest away from training, this is how your body recovers and develops.....but I'm sure you already knew this. Going out with your buddies, having a brew or two is not what's gonna spiral Scherbak into oblivion...

We should also make sure he never has a girlfriend. Girlfriends can be distracting. Oh, and no TV. He might enjoy something and not think about hockey.

Or maybe, you know, he got hurt.

Yea it's clear he has serious character problems. Going out and having fun before the season has even started? Just despicable!

Let the kid have some fun rofl I'm sure he works extremely hard. Tell me you wouldn't do the same thing in his shoes. He has plenty of time to train and I'm positive he takes that time to do so, but he also has a life. Also I like how you insult the girl for some reason, you seem like a real fun guy. :handclap:

Yeah, don't ever go out and hang with your friends again Scherby....lol

You guys are either the most naive guys out there, or I don't know what to say.

Anyway, those were just my two cents. We shall know soon enough in the next few months, with all the attention our prospects actually get from the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->