Nikita Scherbak

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

Scherbak with the prototypical deceptive Russian physique. I'll wager he'll be one of the most fit players in camp.

Scherbak's got a pretty wide frame especially when you compare it to 6'1 207lbs Bozon who's right beside him.....Scherbak will tip the scale at 220lbs in a few yrs I have no doubt...I think "Operation de-Smurf" has been a success, gone will be the days of 5 out of 6 top 6 players under 6 feet and below 190lbs or 3 of our 6 defensemen being small or weak aka MA Bergeron, Campoli, Streit, Diaz, Weber, Cube, Kaberle

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
His whole body looks huge! He looks like the prototypical large Russian a la Ovechkin / Kovalchuk.

He has a similar physique to Galchenyuk actually. He (Alex) recently posted a video of him sprinting on a treadmill, he looks massive.

They both have a stupid sexy Flanders thing going on -> deceptively buff

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
His whole body looks huge! He looks like the prototypical large Russian a la Ovechkin / Kovalchuk.

He has a similar physique to Galchenyuk actually. He (Alex) recently posted a video of him sprinting on a treadmill, he looks massive.

No man, Galchenyuk is ripped. 6 pack. Scherbak has way more cushion in the mid section.

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014

Where did you see this?

Nevermind, just saw it on instagram. Love the beard....looks beast like.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
Just picked up my tickets from September 12 2015 Budweiser Gardens Montreal vs Toronto Rookie Tourney in London hope to see Scherbak represent

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Okay....just saw the Galchenyuk video of him sprinting.....he looks like the T1000....were gonna have to start calling him "Drago", it's insane how physically developed he is, the guys determined to get that 8yr, 72million dollar contract, looks like he's built to score 40 goals this year lol

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Okay....just saw the Galchenyuk video of him sprinting.....he looks like the T1000....were gonna have to start calling him "Drago", it's insane how physically developed he is, the guys determined to get that 8yr, 72million dollar contract, looks like he's built to score 40 goals this year lol

I just did too and agree completely. I really wish someone would edit a cheesy Survivor tune in it so it looks even more like its straight from Rocky :amazed:

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Just picked up my tickets from September 12 2015 Budweiser Gardens Montreal vs Toronto Rookie Tourney in London hope to see Scherbak represent

Do you know if you can order them online?? I want to see the Habs vs Sens game on the 13th. Do you think it would be sold out on game day?

That video of Galchenyuk though... this kid is going to have a big year next season.

Last edited:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Scherbak's got a pretty wide frame especially when you compare it to 6'1 207lbs Bozon who's right beside him.....Scherbak will tip the scale at 220lbs in a few yrs I have no doubt...I think "Operation de-Smurf" has been a success, gone will be the days of 5 out of 6 top 6 players under 6 feet and below 190lbs or 3 of our 6 defensemen being small or weak aka MA Bergeron, Campoli, Streit, Diaz, Weber, Cube, Kaberle

Anybody remember the infamous Kaberle-Campoli pairing? We used to call them Ka-Ca :shakehead

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Pffff... seems like he loves watching himself in the mirror a lot. Huge ego and narcissistic guy. Trade that bum.

:sarcasm:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Shikita Nerbak

Nikita shmurbak

Atikin Kabrehcs

Nick Surebet!!! This kid is a winner.

Can he play AHL next season?

What is exactly the rule?(european players in the CHL)

The road to the Montreal Canadiens goes through St.John's believe Dat!:nod: There is nothing wrong with giving these young prospects time developing in the AHL, all that does is increase their chances of being well prepared and less chance of injuries. Learning that moves they got away with in juniors, will leave them wide open for bonejarring checks from Professional Men/Athletes in the AHL/NHL, besides creating breakaways, 3 on 2's, 2 on 1's, penalties, etc.:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->