Nov 15, 2019
Kuch is on something

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-072807_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-072807_Instagram.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 20

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

I didn't think winning 2 in a row would happen but did think that once they got one the pressure would be off and that would lead to some other deep runs. Feel like 3 in a row would be amazing but unlikely. However it's awesome that we got a shot at it. Cant ask for much more than that.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I didn't think winning 2 in a row would happen but did think that once they got one the pressure would be off and that would lead to some other deep runs. Feel like 3 in a row would be amazing but unlikely. However it's awesome that we got a shot at it. Cant ask for much more than that.
I will be so obnoxious if we win 3.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
As I've always said - someone on a Hall of Fame trajectory, over 600 points in the NHL, in the middle of his career with a chance to continue padding his numbers...like he was ever going to say "yeah, sure" to the idea of missing an entire season all to help the team out instead. Complete nonsense. These guys, generally, would rather earn their money as opposed to just be given it. It's how they're wired.

OdinsFury

Oct 2, 2020
For me 3 or more straight is a dynasty. I have a high bar for it, however if we do win 3 straight. We have reached Dynasty levels, and I will do my best to revel in all its glory.
In a 7 year period, 2 Cups, 3 Cup finals appearances, 5 Conference finals appearances, 6 playoff appearances!

That is an impressive stretch and one could argue that in the last 25 years (post FA era), only Chicago with 3 cups in 6 years beats our stretch! Detroit counts as a dynasty that precedes these last 25 years and was largely before the impacts of FA were felt! If Bolts win a 3rd cup in next 2 to 3 years, then the dynasty will be best of this FA era bar none since unlikely that Pitts or Chicago are going to win another one anytime soon!

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
In a 7 year period, 2 Cups, 3 Cup finals appearances, 5 Conference finals appearances, 6 playoff appearances!

That is an impressive stretch and one could argue that in the last 25 years (post FA era), only Chicago with 3 cups in 6 years beats our stretch! Detroit counts as a dynasty that precedes these last 25 years and was largely before the impacts of FA were felt! If Bolts win a 3rd cup in next 2 to 3 years, then the dynasty will be best of this FA era bar none since unlikely that Pitts or Chicago are going to win another one anytime soon!

For me only the Oilers, Canadians and the Islanders can realistically say they had a dynasty. My bar for it is stupid high. If we win it this year, we will enter that bracket.

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
Has there not been any news on kuch? Surprised it’s been over a week and I haven’t seen any updates. Anyone know seen any rumours for possible return?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Has there not been any news on kuch? Surprised it’s been over a week and I haven’t seen any updates. Anyone know seen any rumours for possible return?

The Lightning almost never say anything specific like that. They're so stingy on information one would be lucky they acknowledged the injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad