Confirmed with Link: Nicolas Deslauriers contract with Flyers, 4 x 1.75AAV

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
If anyone is down for the Billboard or to take out a full-page ad in the Newspaper...I am absolutely ready to contribute with both time and money.

He has a Minnesota connection so he doesn't need one

Clear Channel wants all your contact info before theyll even talk to you. I dont mind doing it but need some commitments before I do so.

Reactions: Rebels57

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh great, now Lombardi is competing with Holmgren to take us back to the 1990s!

Fletcher could fire him. He doesn't. He values him. He believes Lombardi is full of good ideas.

Come on, Fletcher is the braindead hunk of hippo shit who brought in Stewart. This isn't remotely out of character. This is just who and what Fletcher is.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I’m without words for this. He’s a replacement level player who we’ve signed for 4x longer than we should have, for 3x more than he should make and inevitably getting at least 2x as much ice time as he deserves. Who taught this clown to negotiate? Where is his plan? What’s his end goal? This is so bad it’s like it’s intentional.

Why buy out Lindblom only to do this? It makes us worse as a team and saves us just over $1m. It makes no sense.

FOUR years for a 13th/14th forward. Absolutely insane.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Yes, we are sure Holmgren isn't running things. This is yet another Minnesota connection. Homer doesn't have Minnesota connections. Can you guess who does, and who aggressively pursues them nonstop at all levels?

If Homer were in charge JVR and that first would be gone and JG would be here.

I mean, to be fair, Homer is FROM Minnesota. The ultimate connection.

It all makes sense now.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Fletcher could fire him. He doesn't. He values him. He believes Lombardi is full of good ideas.

Come on, Fletcher is the braindead hunk of hippo shit who brought in Stewart. This isn't remotely out of character. This is just who and what Fletcher is.
They're also not competing. They're of the same mine. The same mind the Chuck Fletcher has.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad