Nicolas Aube-Kubel - RW - 5'11" - 187 - Val-d'Or QMJHL - 2014 pick (2-48)

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
Kubel might score 30 goals with the right center. He's fast and can shoot.
I'd say the same with Laughton at LW for the same reason.

Laughton has 30 goal skills? I will disagree with you on that one. I think the opposite. I think his lack of finish will keep him in the bottom 6 for the majority of his career. This is not a criticism. I think Laughton has a shot at good NHL career as a PK'er/4th line player.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Laughton and NAK can shoot, they're kinda stiff otherwise, but with the right center setting them up they could score goals.
Maybe 30 is a bit optimistic, but we've seen mediocre forwards have big goal scoring seasons (heck, Raffl had 20 one year!).

Vorobyev can pass but his skating is questionable, this is where Rubtsov's injury hurts, he's fast enough to keep up with these two.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
2nd most 5v5 points among Q draft eligible players this year.

Only Ehlers had higher.

Interesting.

He was a top 5vs5 scorer in the Q. Then the AHL last year(if I am remembering correctly).

Maybe he should get more than 5:35 minutes at the NHL level.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Interesting.

He was a top 5vs5 scorer in the Q. Then the AHL last year(if I am remembering correctly).

Maybe he should get more than 5:35 minutes at the NHL level.

His 5v5 production in the AHL last year was immense. One of the top fwds in the league. His 5v5 stats are down slightly this year... but in terms of goals he is top 10, and has fantastic underlying stats always.

Reactions: Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
His 5v5 production in the AHL last year was immense. One of the top fwds in the league. His 5v5 stats are down slightly this year... but in terms of goals he is top 10, and has fantastic underlying stats always.
Why s it that you and others can see this, yet people paid to monitor our own prospects, don't?

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad