Nickname that Jori!

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Couldn't find the poll prefix could a mod add it for me? Got the idea from BackesSaves in the Buffalo GDT. Could be fun, and something to do to pass time between games.

Last edited:

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Should have went with Dean instead of Sammy Davis Jr., as in The chairman of the board Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin

Backes to the wall

Oct 20, 2014
West Coast Canada
Well, if I was playing on his line as a kid, i'd definitely ask him if I could call him Jole [pronounced JOE-Li] since it would be super easy to say on the fly, and a little easier then saying Jori or Lehty.
Larry or Terry would be other options.

abel17

May 28, 2009
Couldn't find the poll prefix could a mod add it for me? Got the idea from BackesSaves in the Buffalo GDT. Could be fine, and something to do to pass time between games.

Are you sure you're not Canadian with 2 Rory MacDonald nicknames? :laugh:

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Of course he looks like a Casper too lol. Then again could always shorten his first name and go with JOR.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Lol, liking where you're coming from Robb.

I thought of those "colourful" monikers because I'm jealous. My nickname was just a boring, "Red".

I should have been called "The West Kildonan Wrecker", or "The North End Nailer" (for nailing opponents into the boards), or "The Winnipeg Whizz", or "The Dutch Deker".

If I played now, at 69, I'd be "The Winnipeg Wheezer, or "The Garden City Geezer"! :laugh:

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Amen this.

If little bit longer,
Jori 'the finn mole' Lehterä
Jori 'finnish hole expert' Lehterä
Jori 'holemaster' Lehterä
Jori 'fast food' Lehterä

How about "the dean of Crotch Academy" :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad