Nicklas Jensen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
Hopefully gives the kid a nice shot of confidence.

Hope he gets some decent minutes, and not on the 4th line.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
Didn't Gillis say a few days ago he didn't want to call him up yet?

Gillis said on team 1040 on trade deadline day that Jensen wouldn't be called up til he was ready for a top 6 role.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
inb4 Jensen gets benched by Torts for his entire call up after a missed pass and then never scores a goal again this season in any league

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Desperation move written all over it. Hopefully this doesn't kill the momentum and confidence that Jensen had built up over the last few months.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Desperation move written all over it. Hopefully this doesn't kill the momentum and confidence that Jensen had built up over the last few months.

This worries me. Hopefully they just tell him, ok you are going to be here for 3 games, we are not expecting really anything, have fun.

Rex Banner

Custom User Title
Aug 22, 2013
He's gonna look like Lemieux compared to the rest of the team. Hopefully the suckiness doesn't spread to him.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Hopefully gives the kid a nice shot of confidence.

Hope he gets some decent minutes, and not on the 4th line.

Gillis said on team 1040 on trade deadline day that Jensen wouldn't be called up til he was ready for a top 6 role.

Well then my guess is he will be getting top 6 minutes and likely PP time as well. It cant hurt, its not like anyone else can score so why not give him a shot?

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I guess it's time. Could just have a negative effect if the team is playing awful. ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ¡¡¡ʇsoɔ ʇɐɥʍ ʇɐ ʇnq

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
Burrows - Sedin - Kesler
Higgins - Matthais - Jensen
Booth - Richardson - Hansen
Sestito - Schroeder - Archibald

Your Vancouver Canucks!

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Kassian being suspended obviously leaves a hole in the lineup. I just hope the team gives him a chance to succeed and don't throw him with a couple plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad