Player Discussion Nick Suzuki Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Damn Suzuki currently leading the team in points, led us in points last year, that's f***ing crazy that his first 2 years in the NHL and he's been our top point producer. 22 pts in 30 playoff games, that's a .73 ppg which is a 60 pt pace over 82. It's going to be so fun watching him over the next few years to hopefully a lot longer.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Damn Suzuki currently leading the team in points, led us in points last year, that's f***ing crazy that his first 2 years in the NHL and he's been our top point producer. 22 pts in 30 playoff games, that's a .73 ppg which is a 60 pt pace over 82. It's going to be so fun watching him over the next few years to hopefully a lot longer.
Traded for older, worse player this off-season one for one. Bergy special

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

Kids a superstar, or he will be one

never felt so good about a young player in all my life

Real proud of Nick, hopefully he and CC tear it up for years to come

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Big Dicholas Suzuki is doing his nickname proud these playoffs, boy is money in the playoffs. Hopefully he spreads the word to the others in the locker room.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
What i like the most, is after his bad game 1 vs vegas, and vs tampa , he came back dominant.
This kid is the real deal

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Gally isn't a captain and I get the feeling he rubs people the same way Subban and Patches did. Would Brad Marchand ever be the Bruins captain? No. By the time Weber retires Gally will be a Chris Clark level player.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I went looking for this thread and noticed it was on page 2 of the boards, and that is unacceptable for the way this kid has played in these playoffs.

We can debate all day about how good the team is, how good it is moving forward. But what cannot be debated is how good this kid is, and how clutch he is. What he’s doing right now is pretty special and a true indication of his future in the NHL. We finally have a legitimate 1C that plays both ends of the ice equally as well, for the regular season AND the playoffs.

Future is very bright for Nick, we need to appreciate this guy.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I don't see any chance he's not the Habs next captain...

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
I know it triggers some but thank god Timmins gave the ok for Suzuki, what a player. With him and CC, once KK improves some more, Romanov gets better, Norlinder and others get here, can't f***ing wait to see how the future unfolds for the Habs with these kids.
I presume he gave the ok for Glass first.

If Bergevin doesn't get the credit, neither does Timmins.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
it always triggers a few posters, wonder why. Why do you keep saying MB doesn't get credit, he 100% does, who thinks MB doesn't get credit for the trade?
Oh, I was not talking about you.

He absolutely does not get credit from a very vocal group on this forum. Just read the relevant threads.

Reactions: montreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad