Injury Report: Nick Robertson “will miss some time” || UPD: Out 4 weeks

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
He should be back with plenty of time to still make an impact this season. Good news under the circumstances.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
It's been 3 weeks so far and he was seen on the ice recently, so hopefully still on track for next week.

I would say a Montreal game would be the earliest, but more likely going to be one of the Ottawa games.

Same with Thornton.

This is why we don't need to really worry about replacing Simmonds. We lose some physicality, but I doubt too many will complain with Robertson and Thornton coming back soon. We can give Joey Anderson, Alex Barabanov, or Pierre Engvall another look in the meantime. No harm really done for 3 or so games until Thornton and Robertson return.

Reactions: BigBlu

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I would say a Montreal game would be the earliest, but more likely going to be one of the Ottawa games.

Same with Thornton.

This is why we don't need to really worry about replacing Simmonds. We lose some physicality, but I doubt too many will complain with Robertson and Thornton coming back soon. We can give Joey Anderson, Alex Barabanov, or Pierre Engvall another look in the meantime. No harm really done for 3 or so games until Thornton and Robertson return.
We have several very good depth guys, insurance against injury is why we have them. 5 injuries and We are in good shape, its not like the five were Mathews, Marner, Nylander, JT and Hyman

Reactions: SeaOfBlue

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Hopefully he comes back and performs because we need him right now with Simmomds hurt for 6 weeks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad