Player Discussion Nick Ritchie - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
In an 82 game season if he can give you 15-25-40 that's damn good.

I understood the frustration with him last season, but it's important to see what will truly happen with a camp and more time to learn the system. He basically came in, played a handful of games, pandemic, right into post season hockey.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The guys play hasn’t really dipped yet, this could be very real. Incredibly effective player
I think so too. He's only 25. There was a reason he was drafted 10th overall -- big guy with good hands. It's very possible that it has taken a little while for him to come into his own. Probably second best hands on the team. Great hand-eye. He makes some really impressive passes in traffic at angles that most guys can't make. I was glad he came to the Bs because I felt he would be a very good bottom six player that could exploit matchups, kind of like Coyle does at 3C. Turns out he is looking like he might end up being a 2nd line talent if he keeps playing as effectively as he has been.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Outside of the odd holy crap don’t do that moment I’ve been surprised how good of a passer along the walls he’s been. When he uses his body in the drone he’s been one of the better forwards at getting pucks out to safety.

Side note that makes me laugh. He still looks like a guy that if he showed up to repair my furnace I’d think ya. That’s what a furnace guy should look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad