Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I would have locked this thread up by now but unfortuantely they refuse to make me a mod
Good, we don't need someone on a power trip.

Why become a sex worker or prostitute? Do this women have no other choice or are they too lazy to go to school and get a normal job? They’re looking for quick and easier way to make money. If a drug dealer gets shot and killed during a drug sale transaction, who do you blame? It’s the same as if a prostitute gets raped. That’s the life they chose which comes with consequences, wright or wrong
f*** me it's getting worse.

Reactions: AvsGuy

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I love when adults tell other adults to stop voicing their opinion

Like if they just repeat "STOP" enough, all thoughts that aren't their own will just disappear

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Sounds like you guys love hookers and I offended you. Sorry about that. I for one never had to pay for sex

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
bro we all pay for sex, sometimes it's just not direct
Well, not all of us.

giphy.webp

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Hey, if you guys really pay for sex, I’m not the one to judge. I’m not perfect by any means.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
What f***ing thread do I have to click on in this sub to get actual hockey news

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Here we go.....

I really hope our management didnt get rid of the one person who did the right thing....It would be a very bad look.

On the other hand: If the physician decided to leave on his own something "not so good" must have happened in that hotel room.....Something that made him quit his job.....

I really hope the medoa rips into this.
Sakic doesn't opperate that way , he's long been the most respected man in hockey

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019

Legit laguhed out loud and spilled my coffee lmao

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I never said I hated hookers, it’s just not a profession I’d choose for my daughter if I had one, or would want her to choose herself
Blaming a hooker for being raped for getting into prostitution is like blaming Steve Moore for getting his neck broken for being an NHL player. Things that shouldn't have happened according to the rules.

Reactions: AvsGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad