Post-Game Talk: Nice way to start the weekend!

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Other than that 5 on 3 and some of those dumb penalties we looked really good.

Sproul should stay in. Far better than XO's 4 games.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
I can't help but wonder if we looked so good because Nashville is decimated by flu (and hilariously immature, like Neal and Ribeiro), but this game was a ton of fun.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
By far the best game this season! Finally saw our d jumping up and bringing 4 on the attack it created a lot for us! Sproul looked great!

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
That game shouldn't have been that close, but nice to win without having to rely on goaltending. Lots of good things going on. Hope Zetterberg and Larkin can get going tomorrow too.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
I gave a star to Larkin for that. First NHL fight for the kid, looked like he kind of knew what he was doing. He came out flying after it too.

DDK was absolutely BRUTAL tonight. Good lord was he bad. 5 mil for this guy eh, ouch,

I am so happy for Tatar. I was miserable watching him whiff chance after chance after chance, can't imagine how he feels.

Zetterberg is still strong on the puck. But man, he is slow. Is he the slowest player in the league nowadays? He really could be.

Mrazek was good. A tip by Fischer, a bomb by Subban tipped by Marchenko. Those situations shouldn't have existed with terrible officiating. The second PP goal was on him but that leaves him with 1 bad one.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
That idiotic penalty by Neal brought back shades of Martin Lapointe.

At least Lapointe would have decked Marchenko to make it count.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Great win thoroughly enjoyable team. Really liked Sproul, let's see if he can keep it up

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Looks like the Wings are becoming goons now leading the NHL with fights. LOL

I know you're joking, but I really hope they keep this up. So sick of watching them get pushed around year after year and still end up in the penalty box a whole lot.

MTU hockey

Mar 4, 2013
Colorado
I'm a big XO fan, but Sproul needs to keep playing. He's exactly what we need on defense, speed and shot that's actually a threat.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Bench Smith, bring in Ouellet for tomorrow

DK was horrid but there's hope he rebounds tommorow. Smith's giveaways are consistently horrid

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
a lot of guys played well

I am gonna give props to Glendening and Helm. They just owned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad